Chap.34"I am very whipped"

We both get into the car I can't help but feel like this was my fault.

"How did it go with your mom?" I ask him curiously.

"Like shit. She's gone for years then still thinks that she gets to have a judgment on my fucking life she can go to hell" he says angrily. He places his hands around the wheel and holds it tightly his hands practically Turning white. I take his hand and place it in mine.

"I'm sorry," I say and kiss his hand.

"It's okay baby let's get home, " he says and turns the car on to pull out of the driveway.

"Why the hell can't we catch a break," I say letting out a deep breath.

"I know baby. I know" he says and puts his arm out. I take it into my reach and rest my head on his arm with both of my arms around his.

"Take a nap princess I'll wake you up when we are there." He says and I nod on his arm and doze off to sleep.

-Xavier's POV-

I look at the sleeping beauty on my arm.

How did I get so lucky?

It kills me that she's blaming herself for this as if we can control our parent's actions. I feel her soft breath on my arm that makes my hairs stick up.

We're almost at the house but I decide to stop for some much-needed coffee. I figured Aurora would want something so I get a Carmel latte with extra Carmel.

I pull into the drive-thru and order quietly even though she's not a light sleeper. Once I order and pay I leave the drive-through and head home. Once I get there I pull into the driveway and get out of the car. I go to the passenger side and pick Aurora up slowly so she doesn't wake up. I bring her inside and place her on the couch. I go back outside and get out drinks.

"We're here baby wake up" I whisper once I'm back inside.

"Come on baby wake up," I say shaking her.

"I bought coffee," I say and she springs up from her place on the couch. I chuckle.

"Works every time " I mutter to myself.

"Coffee? Where ?" She asks in her cute tired voice.

"Here sweet girl," I say handing her her drink.

"Thank you," she says and happily drinks it.

"Your welcome baby," I tell her. I sit on the couch and she immediately puts her head in my lap. I don't know how she's gonna drink her coffee but I'm not complaining.

"Do you want to watch something ?" I say trying to take her mind off of everything.

"Sure " she nods

"Mmm do you want to watch friends?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says happily and I chuckle and put on the show. Within five minutes of the show, I hear soft snores coming from my lap. I smile a little and play with her hair. Suddenly the door bursts open and I don't even look up to see who it is.

"Hey bitches!"  Carson yells.

"Stop yelling she's asleep," I say in a whisper-shout.

"Yeah yeah how did it go," he asks.

"It went to shit," I say to him.

"I figured," he says. I can't even argue that. Aurora starts to stir in her sleep so I pick her up and place her so she's straddling me and she lays back down falling back asleep. I've picked up that she falls asleep better in this position.

"Your whipped," Carson says and lays down.

"Shut the fuck up"

"You didn't deny it"

"I'm gonna chop your balls off In your sleep"

"Still didn't deny it," he says chuckling.

I am very whipped it's sad.

——————————————————————
HERES SOME FLUFF FOR YALL.

IM SORRY THIS ISNT MUCH I HAD TO GO INTO SCHOOL TODAY AND IM VERY TIRED