Chap.14 "Everyone i care about the most always leave "

It is now 4:30 in the morning and I'm still awake thinking about all of this . It's risky . Really really Risky . We are putting everyone's lives on the line here . I decide to get up and go make myself a cup of tea. Hopefully that will put me to sleep since xaviers not up to give me a head rub.

I walk downstairs and boil some water with the tea bag . I stand by the counter waiting for it to boil . I feel 2 hands creep around my waist .

"What are you still doing up baby " Xavier whispers in my ear .

"Cant sleep" I sigh and lean into him .

"Why?" He asks

"I don't know " I tell him which is a lie .

"Truth" he states firmly .

"It's nothing" I tell him hoping that it will work . It doesn't . He turns me around so I'm facing him and lift up my chin .

"Truth"

"I'm just nervous that's all " I say

"It's gonna be okay sweet girl alright ?" I nod a little

"I got you baby . It's gonna be alright " he pulls me into a hug and I hold him tightly and sigh . I hear the tea start to boil so I go over and put it in two cups . I give Xavier one to .

"What if Carson helps us to " he says out of no where

"Absolutely not Xavier I'm not putting any other life at risk here " I tell him sternly until I hear my front door open enters low and behold ...Carson

"Yes bitch I've been dying to kill these motherfuckers " Carson says .

"Okay 1 no I'm not putting someone else at risk and 2 what the hell its 5:00 In the morning " I tell him.

"Not the point" he says .

"Seriously I should tag along " he says .

"Hold on how did you know about this ?" I ask him .

"Well Um I- "

"You told him . Without telling me . Knowing what I would say " I say to Xavier .

I mean come on we're putting his life at risk here my mothers life is at risk wether she wants to admit it or not now we're dragging Carson into this .

If I look at him for one more second I'm going to rip his balls off and force feed it to him so I get up and go to the bathroom to cool off .

"Aurora waI-"

"Don't Xavier "

I walk upstairs and to the bathroom . This is way to much if any of them die it's going to be my fault . I won't be able to live with that .God I know he can help but I'd rather do this by myself than with any of them . It's not like I can't . I get cut off from my thoughts with a knock at the door .

"Aurora please "

"Xavier I swear to god in 2.5 second I'm ripping your balls off and force feeding them to you . "

I decide to just go to bed . I'll think about this in the morning . I open the door and see Xavier sitting right there .

"Aurora I'm sorry I am but he can help ."

"Fine Xavier " I say I get a blanket and a pillow and head towards the door .

"I'm sleeping on the couch "

"W-what why "

"Because if I don't I'll end up cutting your dick off in your sleep " I say and then leave the room .

I can't help but feel like this . If anyone died it's gonna be my fault now we're adding more people to the list . God damnit . I do this all the time but not with people I care about . This is why I don't let my guard down .

Once I'm downstairs I see Carson there .

"Aurora"

"No"

"Aurora please jus-"

"No".

"Aurora !"

"Okay Carson your helping are you happy!now shut up and let me go to sleep or I swear to god I'm killing you with my bear fucking hands"

I lay down and soon fall asleep deep in my thoughts

-Xaviers POV-

"I'm sleeping on the couch " she says with a blanket and pillow in her hands

"W-what why " I ask

"Because if I don't I'll end up cutting your dock off in your sleep " she tells me . Holy fuck . Scary ass .

"Damnit " I know it was wrong not to tell her but I knew what she would say so I didn't tell her.

Wait that didn't come out right . Carson comes through the door

"Your girlfriend is scary as fuck " he says .

"She told me she was gonna cut my dick off" I tell him .

"Why wouldn't you tell her you told me " he asks

"Cause I knew what she would say " I think it just sounds worse out loud .

He laughs and says " your an idiot " he chuckles the whole way out . Asshole .

I try to fall asleep with out Aurora but I can't .I want her to cuddle with me . I couldn't fall asleep for any other hour and ended up cuddling a damn pillow .

-&-

-Auroras POV-

I start to groggily wake up from my spot on the couch I sit up and go to the bathroom then head to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee . I hear Xavier coming down the stairs .

"Goodmorning"he says

"Morning" I say trying to get the conversation done with

"AURORA PLEASE " he yells

"NO XAVIER NO THIS IS NOT WHAT WE PLANNED DAMNIT YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK HERE MY MOTHERS IS AT RISK AND NOW CARSON THIS SHIT IS WHY I DONT LET MY GUARD DOWN XAVIER THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT THE MOST ALWAYS LEAVE ". I yell and run upstairs leaving him in shock .

Damnit.