Chap.46"Sleep head"

WARNING. THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. IT IS JUST A FLUFF CHAPTER I HAVE A LOT GOING ON WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND STUFF SO IM SORRY THAT THESE ARE BORING BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS HAVE ALOT OF DRAMA.

I ended up socking both of those men in the dick.

I just want some piece and quote for three seconds without trying to be killed.

We end up going home and I decide to change.

I go to the bathroom and strip. I look over all of these ugly scars.

I don't like them. They look gross to me and there all over. This could take months to heal.I have marks just everywhere and I can't hide my whole body.

Xavier comes in the bathroom and I reach to grab my shirt but he stops me.

"What were you looking at?" He questions.

"Nothing"

"Now aurora" he says sternly

"My bruises. There not necessarily attractive." I mumble deafeningly.

He kisses all of the bruises on my arms chest and upper back.

"Your perfect absolutely beautiful understand" he questions and I don't respond.

He lifts up my chin.

"Understand?" He asks again.

"Yes" I mutter.

"Mwah mwah mwah" he kisses all over my face and I giggle.

"Would you like to take a bath?" He asks and I nod.

He starts the water and waits for It to warm up. He puts in soap to make bubbles and he picks me up while kissing my face and sets me in the warm tub following right behind me and resting me on his chest.

I let out a yawn and cuddle up closer to Xavier.

"Sleepy head" he states.

Yes I like sleeping a bit but whatever.

"Kiss?" I ask and he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Beautiful baby" he says and kisses my cheek.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you more"

——————————————————————

AHH IM SORRY ABOUT THIS GUYS BUT I PROMISE RHERE IS ALOT OF DRAMA AHEAD