Chap.56"Your mine,Got it?"

Xaviers POV

I slowly start to wake up with no one in my arms and I start to get up until I hear a scream. I race downstairs just to see aurora with a damn broom in her hand ontop of the table.

"Aurora what the hell!"

"THERES A FUCKING LIZARD"

"So put it outside" I groan

"ITS GONNA KILL ME YOU DO IT"

"You take down 300 pound men and your afraid of a lizard."

"The fuck you tryin to say?" She says stopping everything and standing up straight.

"Nothing just. We're is the lizard" I say cutting off my last sentence.

"Over there" she says now happy. Bipolar ass.

I go over and simply kick it over so it lands outside i walk back over and lift her off the table and take the broom out of her hand then kiss her head.

"Goodmorning" i say chuckling at what happened.

"Goodmorning! She chirps happily.

"What would you like to do today my love" I say moving a hair from her face.

"Mmm im not sure. You?"

"How bout' we go shopping, you said you wanted new clothes" I announce.

"Sure!" She says. She's been very. Very. Happy lately. It's a little weird but I'm not complaining. I chuckle a bit.

"Let's go get dressed" I laugh while leading her upstairs.

I bring her Into the shower and we take a good forty minute shower until deciding to get dressed and carry on with our day heading to the mall

"We're here love" I say once I see she's napping on my shoulder as usual.

"M-mm?" She grumbles.

"We're here sweet girl come on" I chuckle again at her cuteness.

"Can we get coffee?" She whispers and kisses my arm.

"Sure baby now come" I say getting out of the car.

She looks gorgeous. She's wearing black jeans with a grey cropped top and my red checkered sweater. I put my arm across her shoulder and we start walking into the mall.

We go into a random store that she's obsessed with and head to the back of the store I see a few guys watching her from afar and push her into the wall crashing my lips on to hers making her moan a bit. I smirk into the kiss and snake my hand across her throat.

"Your mine. Got it?" I say once I've broken away from the kiss

(Yes daddy , sorry -author)

She looks from my lips to my eyes and looks over to where those guys were before she smirks and pulls me back in which I wasn't surprised about. We both smile into the kiss and break away.

"Got it" she whispers centimeters away from my lips.

She eyes over to the guys who are now in shock and chuckles looking back at me.

"Jealous?" She question.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom?" I fire back.

"Yes"

I chuckle at her honesty and pulling her into my chest. We laugh while walking away from the five men.

"I love you" she whispers kissing my jaw.

"I love you more" I whisper back kissing her lips backing her cheeks heat up.

"Ooo let's go in here" she says as we pass by a store. I turn and we both walk in. I just sit there and stare at her as she walks around while holding the clothes that she picks out even though she says it's fine.

"I'm gonna go try them on" she says and walks to the fitting room.

I walk in with her and she turns around confused.

"I'm going to try this on. Now out" she demands but I stay and sit on the chair.

"Your despicable" she says and goes to her clothes. She takes off her top and puts on a the other shirt she's trying on as I start at her every movement

"You look like a shark who hasn't been fed" she says rolling her eyes with a smirk.

I ignore and continue watching her try on piece after piece until she's done.

"I'm only getting these" she says picking up the six out of like 20 things she's gotten.

We walk out and go to pay. She attempts to stand infront of me to pay but because of her height all I have to do is reach my arm over a bit to get to the card reader. Which is exactly what I do.

"Ughh" she whines.

"You need to let me pay for my own things!" She groans out the door and I lean against the wall waiting for her to be done with her whining.

"That's never gonna happen Baby" i say pulling her into my chest.

"Thank you" she reluctantly says making me laugh.

"Your welcome" I say back.

"We are going to one of your stores now" she says dragging me to a store that I like.

"Go" she demands but I just drag her along with me.

As we're looking around o feel Aurora randomly cling onto me a bit hard making me turn my head in confusion looking down at her. She moves her head to the right and I look in that direction to see two men. Familiar men to be exact. There from my dads mafia. They should have been killed by now.

"Let's get out of here. Now" I say and we walk out without them noticing.

We almost make it to the car until we hear footsteps behind us. I turn my head quickly only to feel a pain in my head until everything goes black.