Chapter.29"Well well well"

——————————————————————

My body goes stiff when I see not only Salvatore but the 3 people that ... touched me .

Xavier notices my tense and looks over to where I'm looking. He nudges Carson and he looks where both of us are looking .

Xavier turns quickly towards me and leads us out of the coffee shop .

The memory of what happened with those guys clouded my head .

Sure nothing .happened. But the thought that it could have is enough .

I would have started crying if it weren't for Xavier pulling me into a hug .

"It's alright . It's okay I've got you ." He spoke in a soft voice while rubbing me head . I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath pulling myself back together .

"I'm okay " I tell him . He pulls me out of his chest and kisses my forehead .

"I'll kill them if you want me to . Like really just say the word it's no big deal " Carson says pointing to the door .

I chuckle at how serious he is being .

"It's fine Carson I'm fine " I tell him. I was fine . Just a little shaken up .

"We need to go somewhere else and fast" Xavier says . Right I don't think Salvatore has figured all of it out yet.

"Come on princess let's go " Xavier says and points his hand out to mine . I gladly take it. We start to head to the car .

"Well well...well" we all here . But we were doing so well .

"Isn't this a pleasant surprise ." Salvatore says . We all turn around . I put my hand onto Xaviers back and softly rub drag my nails across it .

"You have now business talking to us" Carson says and takes a protective step in front of me .

"Aw but we do , you too should not be together . We had an agreement " Salvatore says .

"Can't you be a decent human being for once ?.... sorry Xavier " I tell him . I know he doesn't care but disrespecting your parent is another story.

"Watch the way you talk to me " Salvatore says . Oh so he wants to die today. Should have just told me that .

Carson quickly moves out of the way . Probably sensing the energy.

"What are you gonna put a gun to my again?" I say with a cocky tone .

"Control your bitch" one of the guys that tried to touch me says . A sudden burst of confidence fills me .

"The small dick energy in sensing is immaculate " I tell him . I hear a chuckle from Xavier and Carson.

"Excuse me ?" The second guy says taking a step forward .

"Sit down tuff guy I could snap you like a twig " I say with a bored look on my face .

"Okay stop being children . All I need is for you to be dead " he says pointing to me .

"Well thats not gonna happen " Xavier says .

"I always get what I want " Salvatore says .

"Well you've gotten used to that " I mutter to myself .

"Be careful what you say darling " Salvatore threatens .

"Yes because you are just so terrifying " I says is a sarcastic tone .

"Are we done here " I ask .

"Yes come on princess " Xavier says .

"No one is going anywhere " Salvatore says pulling out a gun . I get fed up and grab his hand putting his thumb in and pushing his fingers down so he's making a fist . I take his arm and whip it down quickly . He hissed in pain .

"What the hell did you do ?" He asks angrily .

"Were your thumb leads to your wrist is your tendon . It's very fragile so you have to be careful not to hyperextend it . Which is what I did. Hyperextend it " I tell him quickly with a smirk .

"Can we go how" I ask Xavier.

"Sure princess" he says and takes my hand leading me to the car .

"We that was ...... pleasant " Carson says unsurely .

"Where do you want to go to eat now baby ?" Xavier asks me .

"I don't know you decide " I say squirming in my seat .

"Hmm we could go get pancakes ?" He asks .

"Sure!" I say happily .

"Are you okay ?" Carson asks

"Why wouldn't I be " I ask him curiously.

"You kinda just went full on goddess mode so .." he says questioningly and I laugh .

"We're here" he says and turns off the car , we all hop out of the car and head inside .

Once we're inside we all sit down and order our food .

Carson ordered the whole damn menu .

"Alrighty here you are " the man says placing our food down .

"Thank you " we all say and dig in .

——————————————————————

"Ugh I'm stuffed " I say and lean into Xavier .

"That was pass out food " Carson says making us laugh .

"Alright Here's your check no rush" the waiter says . I pull out my card but Xavier takes it and puts it in his pocket .

"Excuse me sir that's stealing give it back " I say .

"I'll give it back when we're done here"

"Let me pay"

"No"

"Yes"

"Your not winning this" he states and I huff and puff all the way to the car .

"You should have let me pay" I tell him still pitching a fit

"Let it go"he says chuckling .

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT" I raise my voice offended .

I pitch a whole temper tantrum the whole way home . Carson laughs at how childish I'm being .

"Were home" he says and gets out of the car . I hop out and head inside with him .

Carson immediately goes to my pantry like we didn't just eat and me and Xavier go upstairs .

"You should hav-" I get cut off when his lips crash on mine .

He tilts his head a bit and pushes me to the wall . I moan a bit and he laughs into the kiss. He takes my hands and pins them to the wall while kissing me .

He slides his tongue across my lip asking for access and I accept . He goes deeper into the kiss and pulls me closer so our bodies are completely touching

He breaks the kiss and a string of saliva comes from both of us . He makes his way down to my neck and roughly sucks on my neck . I let out a slightly loud moan at the feeling .

"We should stop" I whisper breathlessly

"We should" he whispers breathlessly as well and goes back up to my lips .

I slowly take off his sweater and then his shirt exposing his nicely toned abs .

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Wow.

——————————————————————

WOAHHH

WELL THIS HAPPENED . OOP .