Chap.59"Your always saving me"

So I decided to do a face reveal because why not I don't know how face reveals work on Wattpad so I'm going to just gonna show a picture  soooo here yall go

So I decided to do a face reveal because why not I don't know how face reveals work on Wattpad so I'm going to just gonna show  a picture  soooo here yall go

Anyways on to the story

——————————————————————

"Xavier," a high-toned voiced says. I look around, and my eyebrows furrow. It's cloudy everywhere.

"Xavier!" The same voice says.

I look to where the voice is and see the aurora.

"AURORA," I exclaimed, running to her pulling her in a hug.

"You're alright. Your okay," I sigh with relief. Only to be pushed away from the hug. I give a confused look when all of her bruises and marks are gone.

"H-how did you."

"You shouldn't be here."

"What do you mean" what is she saying? I should be wherever she is.

"Xavier, you can't be here. It's not your time yet" I shake my head in confusion.

"Aurora, what are you talking about? I'm fine."She puts a hand on my cheek and shakes her head while tears are welling up in her eyes.

"Why are you crying, my love? We're together again. You should be happy" she smiles a smile I know all too well

"Listen to me. I am not here. This is not real, Xavier. You are not here." she explains

"What the hell are you talking about" she shouldn't be crying. Did she not want to see me?

"I love you, honey, and I want you here. I want you here more than anything. I want to hold you whenever I feel like it. I want to be able to love you, but I can't do that. Not yet, at least. I promise you I will wait for you; however long it takes, I will never stop loving you."

"What are you saying, aurora! What is this!"

"Goodbye, my love, don't worry, we will see each other again."

"What do you mean," I whisper, shaking my head.

"Wake up, Xavier"

"Wha-" her hands slowly start to vanish, and her touch is beginning to fade.

"W-WAIT" I plead

"I love you, baby, but it's time to wake up."

                                  ~

"WAKE UP!" A loud voice says

I jolt awake, gasping for breath.

"Breath, Xavier, Breath!"

It takes me a minute to catch my breath, and then it hits me

"She's gone, isn't she," I say with tears welling in my eyes, and my breath starts to hitch, holding in a sob.

"It was too far go. She was out for too long, Xavier; I'm so sorry," he says. I shake my head, closing my eyes trying to hold in my sobs.

I get out of the hospital and sprint out, ignoring the yells of Carson.

I forget that I don't have my car and sprint home.

Home. I never called it home. She made it my home.

It takes me fifteen minutes to sprint back, and I quickly open the door running to her room and opening the cabinet where the guns are.

I take it and load it with a bullet putting it inches away releasing a sigh. I want to be with her, and I can't do that if she's not with me.

"I'm sorry, Aurora," I say with a tear coming down my face. My finger fidgets with the trigger, and I feel something crawling on my face. I look over to the body mirror and see.... a red butterfly.

'When I'm gone, I'll send a pretty red butterfly, and that's me saying I love you'

The butterfly is positioned right between my head and the trigger.

"Your always saving me" I drop the gun and fall to the ground, releasing my cries.

"I love you more precious I can't wait to be with you again."

Then my personal hell begins.