Chap.5 "Shh your safe i've got you"

WARNING . This chapter contains some sexual assault . This is a sensitive topic that needs so much more attention to it . This is not okay in any way shape or form and needs to be stoped . A Woman should not have to change what they wear or carry some sort of weapon with them because a man cannot contain himself. A man should not have to worry about a woman coming into him when he specifically says no .it goes both ways men and woman have these problems and This is not okay and needs to be stopped .I'm sorry for this negativity but its something that needs to be heard . These people deserve to be heard there are to many unresolved cases of men and woman every day and they deserve justice. Now with that said here's the next chapter.
——————————————————————

I slowly stir away and check the time . It's 7:15 PM. Damn we slept the whole day .I look over and see my back is against pretty boys stomach with his arm across my stomach. My cheeks feel like there on fire.
I am 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 blushing right now . I get over my mini melt down about me fucking blushing . And I bring my hand to his face lightly tracing his hairline down to his jaw. He's really pretty. I feel him start to wake up so I quickly pull my hand away and pretend I'm asleep. I hear him yawn  a little and nuzzle his face into my neck , I get butterflies . Oh my fucking god butterflies? BUTTERFLIES?!".I pretend that I'm waking up and turn over ,he smiles a little . "Hi " I whisper while smiling .
"Hi" he whispers smiling back at me.

"your pretty" he whispers.

I hide my face in his chest so he doesn't see my blush.he chuckled and rubs my back I sigh .

" You ready to go back to the house ?" He whispers on my ear sending chills down my spine but I nod .

"Come on " he whispers and picks me up And I rest my head on his chest .

"You tired?" He whispers and I nod .

He puts me in the front seat of the car and closes the door , he comes around the other side and starts the car I end up falling asleep before we even move out of the parking lot

-Xaviers POV-
I look over and see her resting her head in my arm sound asleep . I find myself smiling At how cute she is . I've never opened up to someone that much . But she made me feel safe like she wouldn't judge me or Pity me. And she didn't . It felt nice to finally be able to let go.15 minutes later we get home and I carry her out of the car . I take her inside and bring her to the bathroom and set her on the counter take her hair tie off of her tight bun and massage her head in attempt to wake her up . She groans and opens her eyes looking up at me and I smile she smiles back at me and rest her head on my chest in attempt to fall asleep again . I chuckle a little .

" come on get changed then you can go to sleep" I hand her some pajamas and leave the bathroom to get changed myself . She comes out and she has her hair in a loosed bun and pajamas her eyes are low and tired .I wonder why she was so tired.

"Come" I say in a soft voice and she walks over to me . I bring her to the bed and but my back to the wall while she's straddling my waist and resting her head in the crook of my neck . I rest my hand up and down her back and within five minutes her cute soft snored are filling the room . I move so that I'm laying down on the pillow and shes right on top me . She moves herself in a comfortable position .I close my eyes and start to dose off with her on my arms .

-Auroras POV -

I wake up and I'm directly on top of pretty boy my hands around his neck and my head on his chest.I smile and run my hands through his soft hair he starts to slowly wake up and looks right at me

"Goodmorning sleepy head " he whispers

"Goodmorning " I whisper back He pushed my head back down and runs his hands up and down my back .

" we have to go to school sleepy head" I groan softly

"Come on" he whispers sweetly and brings me to pick out my clothes I shower quickly and get changed.

Outfit :

" you ready ?" He asks and I nod

" you ready ?" He asks and I nod. We both head off to school. And go to first period .

"Okay students were working on our projects again so let's get to work" me and pretty boy start working until the bell rings

-&-
The fourth period bell rings and I head to lunch and see all the guys sitting at our table .I sit next to pretty boy and he gives me a warm smile . We all get into little conversations until I feel like I need to use the bathroom.

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I whisper to pretty boy and he nods . I head to the bathroom and open the door . I do my business and right when I finish washing my hands 3 guys walk in .

"Hey there cutie "

" you look hot " they say

"Okay I'm gonna go now " I say feeling really uncomfortable.I'm good at defending myself but I'm one person and these are three bulky men.I try to leave until one pushes me against the wall.

" HEY " I yell trying to get him off me . Two guys push my arms on the wall and the other one comes up to me .

"We're gonna have some fun" he say and reaches towards my sports bra . I immediately start to cry trying to get out of here until all of the guys come bursting through the door. Carson Aiden and chase start punching,kicking and kneeing then three guys pretty boy comes to me and lifts me up cradling me in his arms . I sob quietly in his neck while he whispers kind words in my ear.

"Come on where going home" he tells me and I just lay there in his arms . I felt safe there. In his arms it felt safe . He starts walking towards the exit and pushes the door opens bringing me to the car. He goes to set me down in the seat but I cling onto him not wanting to let go . He just sits in the passenger seat and holds me in his arms rocking me back and forth whispering sweet words into my ear . I feel my heart rate start to go down a little and loosen my grip slightly.still sobbing.I felt hopeless.

"It's okay shh it's okay " he whispers still rocking me back and forth I feel myself start to drift off and I feel myself fall into another deep slumber.

-Xaviers POV-
I'm going to kill them .I mean 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 them .I was going to beat them to a pulp until I saw her face she looked so afraid . I immediately scooped her into my arms and walked her out to the parking lot .I went to go sit her down but she clung onto me not letting me go . I just sit down in the passenger seat and rock her back and forth . She was clinging onto my for dear life . I rocked her back and forth whispering words into her ear she started to calm down a little and loosened her grip on me . I still get her there rocking her back and forth until I hear her breathing change . I look over and see her puffy eyes, her red nose and her tear stains coming down her cheeks . I feel my heart clench at the sight . Rested her gently on the seat making sure not to wake her and take her home . Once we get there I just pick her up and rest her on the bed with her on top of me . I feel her start to stir awake.

"Shhh shh your safe I've got you " I whisper and feel her calm down falling back to sleep . I hold her right there for the rest of the night not daring to move .