Chap.58"Just breath"

yall before this starts should I do a face reveal?

-Xavier's POV-
I stayed on the floor gasping for breath. After a moment I stand back up. I walk back over to aurora

"Xavier," Carson says.

"Hm," I am hardly able to say.

"She asked me to give you this," he says handing me a letter.

"You knew?!" I yell.

How could he not tell me? How could he just let me watch the love of my life di- my thought is cut off when he speaks again.

"NO! I didn't I asked her when and she said you'll know when the time is right" he un gets through his tears.

I quickly open the letter

hello, my love,

if your reading this it means I'm no longer here. None of this was your fault, I knew what I was doing when I told them to take me instead-

My reading gets cut off when the doctor comes barging in.

" aurora" I look up with teared-filled eyes. he passes over to her detaching all of her wires.

"what the hell are you doing"

"We have a match" what?

"I DONT SPEAK DOCTOR," I say not in the mood. I lose the love of my life and he comes in with 'we have a match' stupid bitch.

"I said that her organs were because of the puncture that was caused. We would have had to give her an organ transplant but I didn't think there was a possible way that we could get a transplant in a matter of 45 minutes and well the reason why we got one so quick is kind of sad so we are leaving that part out. how long has she been down" he rambles as he finishes detaching her wires? oh, I'm the stupid bitch.

".... about five minutes," Carson says once he realizes I can't answer.

" dear god okay press that blue button now!" he says and I hurry to press the button.

a swarm of doctors come in and start taking aurora out of the room.

"WAIT what are you even doing she's gone," I say looking down. aurora said she was hurting. as much as I would kill someone to have her back I can't be selfish enough to let her live in pain because I want her here.

" Xavier you need to let us work this is what we are here for," he says walking out of the room.

-1 hour later-

It's been about an hour and my whole body is trembling uncontrollably. I took having her for granted, didn't i.

the doctor comes in cutting off my thoughts.

"Xavier" he sighs

"her heart stopped beating for a very long period we did get it beating again but... there is no guarantee that she will make it. I suggest you go home and rest I'm sure your tire-"

"I'm not leaving"

"Xavier you need to rest"

"im.not.leaving"          

the doctor sighs in defeat leaving the room.

I lean back in my seat and let myself fall asleep. my brows start to scrunch and I start to move in my seat

"I'm the one you want"

"im the threat"

"im the one you want...not him"

"i love my darling, never forget it"

"GIVE HER BACK"

"last chance you or him"

"me"

"JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE THING"

"you have to let me go"

"promise me!"

"until we meet again"

"SHE'S GONE" 

*BOOM*

"XAVIER" someone calls. i gasp up in my seat catching my breath.

"your alright your alright just breath" I hear auroras voice and my eyes furrow and I rub my eyes still in need of breath

"Xavier XAVIER" I look up again to see Carson and not aurora. I was hallucinating.

then everything goes black. and once again I'm left hoping it was forever.

——————————————————————

Oop left yall on another cliff hanger.