Chap.25"Just give her time"

-Auroras POV-

Here I am . Sitting in a room . Crying. I just want this to be over.it hurts . I can't even sleep . I cannot even sleep without him .

It scared the life out of me being so attached to someone . Needing someone as much As I need him . It scares me .

I don't like admitting things like that. It makes me feel weak . And I hate feeling weak.

But right now all I want is for him to hold me close .

Fucking Salvatore has a guard at the door 24 hours out of the day . I hate it .

My thoughts get cut off when a guard comes in through the door . Not the face I wanted to see .

"Hello kiddo" he says . He's not a bad person . He has good manners and he's respectful. But then he also works for Salvatore so we never know .

"Yes" I ask wanting to get done with this conversation .

"Come please " he says and usher me to the table .

"What?" I ask once I sit down .

"Just watch " he says . Suddenly a video plays and it's my mother ,my father and Xaviers mom .

"I'm so sorry " my mom says in tears .

"It's going to be alright my love " my father says lifting her chin .

"I'm so sorry .... on my husban- ex husbands behalf " his mom says to my mom .

"Oh sweetie come here " my mom says and usher her into a hug .

"We will meet again soon my love" my father says . Oh my god . My mom knew . She- she helped ?!.

"Your mother isn't in love with Salvatore all of those videos were fakes she made them . If you and him tried to kill Salvatore you would get killed . Both of you . So she got on his good side to make sure that didn't happen . She sent me down here to tell you . And to keep an eye on you " He explains .

" and how do I know you're not lying to me right now " I tell him not letting my guard down .

"I thought you might say that . Will this due ?" He says and suddenly the door opens to reveal Xavier .

I gasp and quickly get out of my seat rubbing up to him He catches me and I have my legs around his waist. I hold him as tight as close as possible .

"Hi baby " he says chuckling a little .

"Hi" I say in a whisper . He lifts my chin and kisses my lips . Butterflies erupt in my stomach .

"I missed you baby " he say fixing my hair .

"I missed you more " I said and a tear drops from my face .

He wipes my cheek and kisses my nose .

"My pretty girl " he whispers. I feel myself start to blush so I hide in his shoulder and I hear him chuckling . He sits on the couch with me still in his lap .

"It's okay now my love " he whispers to me

-Xaviers POV-

I see a tear drops from her face and my heart breaks . I wipe it from her cheek and kiss her cute little button nose . I sit her on the couch so she's straddling my lap .

"It's okay now my love " I whisper .

'Thank you' I mouth to the two guards that helped us see each other . And they give me a nod . I kiss her temple .

"My sweet baby I love you " I whisper to her by her breathing I know that she's asleep her tiny breaths make my hairs stick up . I can tell she hasn't had much sleep . Neither have I .

Suddenly her mom walks through the door and out of instinct I protectively put an arm around Aurora . Trust isn't something that comes easily for aurora . Especially not as much as she trusts me . She trusts me enough to fall asleep in my arms . She trusts that I will keep her safe . I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't .

-Mariahs POV-
I finally get to tell my baby it was all a lie . Today's the day . I walk into her 'room' to find that she is asleep right ontop of Xavier . He holding her as close as possible and when he sees me he protectively puts an arm around her . I can see that he can't help it that's the first thing that comes to his mind. To protect her.

I cannot thank him enough for that .

"Hello Xavier " I say to him . He looks at me hesitantly like he is reading me finding my body language and my posture . Looking for any weapons . Smart boy .

"Hello" he says and looks down at her to make sure she's still asleep .

"I wanted to apologize. I had my guards explain everything to you too. I had to do this I truly apologize. " I say to him I lost both of there trust wether this is fake or not I'm gonna have to gain it back .

"It's alright " he says . I can tell he's trying to be nice . On Auroras behalf .

"How is she ?" I ask him. She looks so calm with him . Before she never looked at ease even when she was asleep . But when she's with him she's calm . Just looking at the two makes me smile .

"She's just really tired " he says . I think he meant tired in two way he meant tired as in she was tired in need of sleep and tired as in mentally drained . It's killing him now being able to do anything about it . I don't think he realizes how much he helps her .

I'm good at reading people . I passed that on to my daughter as well .

"She can't sleep without you" I state and he looks up at me confused.

"Huh?" He asks

"Aurora . She can't sleep without you. Well you two can't sleep without each other can you ? " I say again .

"No" he whispers .

"Thank you " I tell him and he looks up at me in complete confusion .

"For what?" He asks .

"For taking care of my daughter when I couldn't . She trusts you more than I've seen her trust anyone. So thank you " I tell him sincerely. He smiles a little bit . He's still got a guard up though . He doesn't completely trust me which is expected and he still has an arm securely around Aurora that hasn't moved since I got here .

"She helps me to" he whispers while giving her a kiss on the head . Even in her sleep she smiles a little .

"Well I should get going now. Try not to get seen with eachother . God knows what happens then " I warningly tell him as I'm about to open the door I get stopped .

"She'll trust you again " he says .

"I'm sorry ?" I ask not completely getting what he's saying .

"Aurora s-she'll trust you again . Just give her time " he says I give him a thankful smile of his reassurance.

-Xaviers POV-

I feel bad for her mother . But I also know Aurora is big in trust . And  i can tell she's still not sure if she can trust her again . Aurora is a tuff egg to crack . But I'm sure she will find a way to trust her again .

I feel her start to squirm around a little so I rub her back and massage her head

"Sh sh Ive got you baby your okay " I whisper to her and I feel her body start to calm . I position myself so I'm laying on my back and she moves herself around a little bit to get comfortable. I kiss her temple one more time and finally sleep after two restless nights .

——————————————————————

OOP NOT ME POSTING AT 2:00 AM LOL

ANYWAYS HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO FAR ?