Chap.50"What am i supposed to say"

"I washed my mouth with soap after that happened"

I giggle at what he just said and kiss his shoulder that's really his lower shoulder closer to his chest because of my damn height.

"Are you ready for bed?" He questions.

I nod against his shoulder.

"I have to get changed" I say and he pulls my arms up above my head and takes my top off then takes off his black long sleeve t-shirt and puts it on me before taking off my bottoms.

He's wearing grey sweatpants so he stays in those.

He looks very good in those might I add.

I jump right onto him and he catches me mid air because apparently I weigh nothing. I giggle and kiss all over his cheeks.

"I love you!" I say on my last kiss.  I guess going one day without him made me extra clingy

Dear god.

He chuckles at my happiness and gives my lips a quick peck.

"Come on time too sleep" he says carrying me to the bed.

He opens the sheets and sets me down before getting in himself. I climb ontop of him once he gets comfy and he kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight my love" is the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

——————————————————————

-Xavier POV-

I start to stir awake and slowly open my eyes. aurora is In the same place as last night.

I just want to hold her tight and never let her go.

I still feel terrible about the whole thing. It made my heart ache when she told me she hated me. I hated me too.  That I did that too her.

I'm glad that she took me back once she understood. A part of me thought she wouldn't be able to trust me and I started to panic at the thought of it.

I hear someone about to come in and quickly look down and pull down Auroras shirt that rose up showing her underwear and pulled up the blanket.

I assume it would be one of her grandparents but of course it's Carson.

"Hey bitc-" I shush him because of how loud he's being. It's 9:00 in the morning why so much energy.

"hey bitch" he now whisper-shouts.

"Jesus" I mutter to myself.

"What we doin today?" He questions.

"Sleeping , sleeping is what we're doing"

"Your so boring.im sure Aurora would like to do something with me"

"She's sleeping you idiot" I tell him in a 'duh' tone.

"Wake her up" he says back like it's she doesn't need sleep.

"She hasn't slept in over a day let her sleep" I explain to him as calmly as possible.

I sit up so my back is in the headboard and aurora is straddling me.

She stirs a bit and groans starting to wake up. She opens her eyes and after a second she shakes her head and nuzzles back into me falling asleep again.

She's so precious.

I kiss her cute little lips and she still smiles in her sleep

About an hour later of constant whining from Carson telling me to wake her up