Chap.49"I washed my mouth with soap"

THE GRANDPARENTS NAMES ARE DIANA AND AXEL ——————————————————————
I hate that I love you. I hate it. I hate him. I hate him so much.

I look straight into his eyes

"I hate you" the words spill out of my mouth. His face morphs into shock.

I love him so much. I hate him so much. I hate that after this I still want him to hold me . To tell me it's going to be okay.

I immediately feel sick and sprint inside past my grandparents and too the bathroom and lock the door. I slide down the door and sob with a hand covering my mouth.

I can't breath. I feel suffocated. Each time I try to suck air in comes another sob.

I feel arms wrap around me and Xavier scent hits my nose. I immediately start kicking and punching.

"GET OFF OF ME! LET ME GO ! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU"I scream while kicking and punching.

He just sits there and takes it until I give up and sob onto his shoulder.

"I hate you" I whisper out whimpering.

"I know" he says and kisses my head that lays on his shoulder.

"Please let me explain" he whispers and I internally debate it.

After some silence I nod slowly and he sighs in relief.

"I didn't have a choice. When you were in the bathroom the day of the party I got a call from my father. We left him there like idiots after that whole incident happened. He had a whole swat team of men pointed at the bathroom door. If I didn't agree he would kill you"

I sit there in shock and I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing.

"W-wha" I struggle to find the words.

"I'm so sorry I promise I didn't mean it I didn't mean any of it I just couldn't let that happen and and I p-panicked and-" I cut him off gently grazing my lips on his.

He pulls me even closer if possible and roughly presses his lips back on mine.

"I'm sorry" he says between kisses.

"I'm so sorry" he says looking down ashamed in himself.

I bring up my hand and lightly bring his head back up and look in his eyes for a few seconds before kissing his forehead lightly.

"I love you" I whisper. I think I'm bipolar.

"I love you more"

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my temple.

We sit there for about thirty minutes while he holds me as tight as possible.
"I'm so sorry Aurora I didn't mean any of it" he said.

"I forgive you it's alright" I say and kiss his lips until Carson comes barging in

"Biiitch Your mans was about to be dead dead" he exaggerates making me giggle a bit.

"Oh by the way your grandparents are the shit" he says and flicks his hand while I let out a laugh.

Me and Xavier get up and he immediately clings to my side. We both walk out and my eyes meet my grandparents and I remember that they haven't met Xavier.

They know everything that's been happening lately. The not dead father the not dead mother the other psycho father etc.

"Im gonna need an explanation. Why didn't you kick him in the dick yet?" Diana asks.

"Diana" axel warns.

"What? It's a very important question that I need that answer to" she exclaims.

"It was a misunderstanding"

"How the hell was that a misunderstanding"

I sigh a bit. She has no filter. Which is where my whole family gets if from. But we all need some honesty in our lives.

-&-

We explained everything to my grandparents and now xavier and my grandma are best fucking friends. She made him a whole batch of muffins from scratch.

She loves cooking.Loves it,but she definitely doesn't bake for just anyone. Which is why I was slightly surprised she literally bakes a whole new batch for him.

I mean I knew they would like him cause whats not to like but she practically thinks of him as a son she never had . SHE BAKED!

"Oh honey y'all look like your about to fall asleep right here. Go to the bedroom . Go go go!" She urges while pointing to the bedroom. We both laugh a bit before getting up and saying goodnight to my grandparents.

We both walk to the bedroom and shut the door.

"She loves you" I say to him. He chuckles and pulls me Into him.

"I love you"

"I love you more" he says and kisses my lips. I morph my face in disgust.

"Why do you taste like soap?" I ask . I guess I was to caught up in the moment before to notice.

"I washed my mouth with soap after that happened"

——————————————————————