Chapter 8

Aubrey

We sat in silence the whole ride to the restaurant. The good kind of course lol. My eyes kept wandering over to JuJu, I couldn't say he didn't look damn good cause that would've been a lie.

"I see you staring ma" he chuckled looking up from his phone and over at me.

I quickly deverted my eyes to the front but looked at him with wide eyes "What! Boy what you talking about? I was not staring at you" I said faking shocked.

"Yeah okay" he laughed going back to his phone.

I stared at him, looking him from head to toe licking my lips. What? Its not my fault JuJu look so good. Is it bad that I wanna jump my baby daddy bones? Look at me! Talking bout jumping somebody bones. I quietly laughed.

"What's so funny?" J asked looking back up at me.

"Nothing" I mumbled shaking my head.

He nodded and went back to his phone. Ugh, how long already! "So why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked not liking the quietness.

"Too much drama" he shrugged.

"So your just a hit it and quit it type of guy?" I asked my expression blank.

"I don't just hit and quit. I keep them around for a short period of time. But not long enough for them to get attached."

"The day at the mall when you seen me....you just wanted to fuck right?" I asked wanting to know the answer.

"Wassup with the 21 questions ma?" He asked shaking his head.

"I just wanna know" I mumbled looking away.

"Nah" he said making me turn my attention back on him. "I knew you wasn't that type of girl, I was just trying be friendly" he smirked. "and I wanted to fuck but you know that's besides the point" he laughed.

"I knew it!" I said pushing his arm "you got what you wanted and then some" I replied looking down at my fingers.

I can't believe I was blind to the fact that I was drinking alcohol. How could I have been so careless and stupid? How did I not notice the evil glares Kira was throwing at me. I can't believe I'm about to be somebody's mother. Months ago I was still an untouched virgin.

"I can't believe I'm about to be a mother" I said voicing my thought.

J scooted closer to me and lifted my chin turning me around to face him. He wiped a tear I didn't know had fallen and looked me in my eyes. "Baby girl everything happens for a reason. I know your not ready, shit I'm not even ready but you got me. I'm here and we gonna get through this, together. A'ight?" J asked while I nodded.

I looked into his eyes captivated. Its like I couldn't look away, but did I really want to? He looked down at my lips licking his in the process as he started to lean in close. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to connect with mines.

Instead the door was being yanked open. I didn't even notice we had stopped. "We have arrived at your destination sir" the man said peaking his head and the window.

JuJu looked at me one last time before turning to the man nodding then getting out. Ugh!! "EVERY FUCKING TIME!" I thought blowing out a frustrated sign.

I grabbed onto JuJu hand as he helped me out the limo. We stood in front of a fancy looking restaurant that I never heard of. JuJu held open the door for me "Such a gentleman" I giggled but soon as I walked passed him he hissed "That ass!"

I laughed walking into the crowded place.

Everybody here look so..."Come on" JuJu said knocking me out my thoughts. He grabbed on to my hand again and started leading me towards the back where a set of double doors were.