Chapter 13

J POV

I ran about 3 red lights hurrying to get over to the south side trap. I pulled up and hopped out without putting my car in park.

"Yo!" I yelled running into the house.

"In the back" A nigga who everyone knew as Skull said.

I raced to the back, heart beating out my chest.

Soon as my eyes landed on her I instantly got pissed off. "Baby" she whined all bloody and shit.

"Man! What the fuck Bones! This not Aubrey!" I yelled towards Bones who was standing post up by the wall.

"Who Aubrey?" He asked

"My girl" I spat mad as hell,

"But I thought you said you didn't have a girl...?" Bones asked confused.

"Kimbella is my girl"

"Who's Kimbella?"

I blew out a frustrated sign "My girl Bones"

"My nigga you just said Aubrey was your girl"

"She the s- you know what, never mind. This not my bitch!" I said pointing towards Kera.

"Who the fuck is she then?!" Bones asked looking towards Kera who was groaning in pain.

"Come on J baby don't be like that" Kera pouted "I need you"

"Nah bitch you need a doctor. Get her the fuck up outta here, she already seen to much shit! And bitch I swear if you run your mouth about my shit I'll blow ya brains out!" I sneered before walking out.

"Get yo ass out!" I heard Bones yell.

I shook my head and exited the trap. "That bitch is crazy" I thought while hopping back in my shit. About to start the search for Kimbella again.

I had been driving around for the past hour when Mendeecees hit my phone.

"Wassup yo?"

"Ya girl here ma nigga. They in the back talking bout how niggas ain't shit" he said sounding stress.

"A'ight man I'm on my way" I replied

"Fuck you do?" He asked.

"Some stupid shit" I said shaking my head.

"I believe it. They back there watching the damn ID channel. Probably trying figure out how to kill a nigga in his sleep and get away with it" He said.

"I'm almost there, open the door" I said before hanging the phone up.

Aubrey POV

"I can't believe he brought that bitch there! And she had the nerve to name her son after him!" I said rolling my eyes hard.

I was beyond heated! He just going go against the grain and disrespect me like that! Talking bout I'm not his girl. Bitch, I am in my head!

"I know girl, if you want I could smack the bitch. She not pregnant no mo!" Yandy said making me laugh.

"Nah I'm good. I don't want you lay hands on her" I chuckled "She not worth it"

"Hey, it's your call" Yandy shrugged.

"I don't know want to do" I signed dropping my head.

"Pud you know you could always stay here in the guest bedroom"

"I know but I don't want to cause y'all the headache" I replied shaking my head.

"It's fine girl"

"I don't think Mendeecees want two moody pregnant females in his home" I laughed while Yandy nodded.

"Yeah you probably right" She laughed.

"Yo Aubrey can I talk to you for a min?" J said coming in the room.

"Damn you don't see me?" Yandy asked

"My bad wassup sis"

"Mmhm girl you want me leave?" She asked looking at me.

"Yandy get ya ass out here!" Mendeecees yelled.

Yandy rolled her eyes before getting up and stomping away "Here I come daddy"

Juju shut the door and sat across from me on the bed.

"You coming home?" He asked

"Nope!"

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because me and that bitch. Oops my bad I mean your "baby momma" not about lay up under the same roof" I replied.

"So you wanna move?" He asked

I laughed "What's funny?" He asked

"That you asking me do- you know what...never mind, yes I'll gladly move. Tomorrow morning I'll be by to get my things. Now can you leave up out my presence please and thank you" I said before locking myself in the walk in bathroom.

Really? Did he really just ask me that? Y'all see what's wrong with that picture right?

I wiped away a couple tears that slipped from my eyes. And to think I was starting to like his ugly ass!

Fuck it!

Updating again later on...be on the lookout.....(I'm forreal this time)