Chapter 9

Aubrey

"Uh uh Trey! Don't do it Trey don't do it!!" I yelled at the TV while I watched Texas Chain Saw and ate my candy.

JuJu still haven't came back (sad face) I wonder where he's at.

"You ain't shit Trey!" I yelled to the TV while throwing a pillow at it. "You gon do my girl like that?" I asked Trey Songz. Smh why tho.

BANG BANG BANG

"What in the hell!" I thought while I paused the TV.

BANG BANG BANG

I grabbed my phone dialing JuJu number.

"Wassup?" He asked picking up on the first ring.

"It's a murder/ burglar/ man with an axe trying chop my head off!!!!! Oh my god! He got a machete! A shotgun! A kitchen knife! A taser! Lawd JuJu he gon kill me! He gon kill my ass in a thousands ways! I don't wanna die! My baby JuJu our baby! Where Tha fuck are you!! You got any weapons?-"

"Kimbella calm down! Is somebody in the house?" JuJu asked cutting me off.

"No...but it's somebody banging on the door like they ass is crazy! Where you keep ya bats?" I asked hiding on the side of the bed.

"Look I'm on my way aight!" JuJu said before hanging up.

I looked at the phone like it had a grown a couple heads "No this motherfucker d-"

"Aggggh" I screamed once JuJu busted in the room laughing.

"You fucking asshole!!!!" I yelled picking up the remote again and throwing it at his ass AGAIN!

"I'm sorry baby momma." He laughed coming around on the side of the bed I was on "You except my apology?" He asked trying give me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fuck you!" I said mugging him while I picked up a Oreo and ate it.

JuJu laughed shaking his head. That shit is not funny!

"I'm sorry" he said kissing my head before taking his phone out his pocket and throwing it on the bed.

"Yeah yeah" I said picking up the remote and continued playing the movie.

JuJu walked into the walk in master bathroom soon as his phone started going off.

"JuJu your phone ringing!" I yelled eating more Oreos.

"Get it for me!" He yelled from the bathroom.

I picked up his phone "Camille" it read on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who the fuck is this!" A female barked.

"Wifey" I laughed

"Bitch put J on the phone!" She yelled.

I laughed "How about you try that again" I said before hanging up soon as J was coming out the bathroom.

"Who was that?" He asked pointing towards his phone.

"Irrelevant" I smiled going back to my movies and snacks.

JuJu laughed picking up his ringing phone "Tell irrelevant she interrupting my movie" I said looking to J.

"Yo!" He answered "What?! Wifey huh?" He asked looking towards me with a smile.

He continued his conversation walking out the room THANK YOU!

I yawned feeling sleep about to take over my body, and before I knew it I was out.

***

I woke up with JuJu heavy arm wrapped around me and a billion and 1 text messages.

I tried to get up but JuJu only wrapped his arm tighter "Where you going?" He asked

"I gotta peeeee" I said.

He unwrapped his arm and I jumped up running to the bathroom.

I pulled down my shorts along with my panties and begin to do my business.

After I was done I got to wipe myself but notice something on the tissue.

Something ain't right! And it ain't adding up.

"JuJu!!" I yelled getting a little scared "JuJu!!!!"

"Wassup? You good?" He asked coming in the bathroom.

"I'm bleeding! Why am I bleeding?!"

-Boom & whoop there it is!! lol, this not anything too major just ah lil something something, ah lil update. I know it's short so don't tell me! Like I said it's just something to give y'all.