Chapter 18

"Kimbella! Kimbella! Wake yo ass up!"

"No! They killed my baby daddy! They killed Yandy! They killed my baby!" Aubrey screamed.

Julez tried to shake her awake but she started swinging and ended up upper cutting him.

"Oh hell nah!" Julez said jumping up from the bed.

He walked into the master bathroom and filled a cup with water before walking back into the room and pouring it on Aubrey who jumped up.

"Oh shit I'm drowning! I can't swim! I can't swim!" She yelled swinging her arms wildly in front of her.

"You're not drowning" Julez laughed while he watched her. "You're dreaming!"

"What? God is that you?"

"Nah it's your baby daddy"

"Omg Julez you made it to heaven? Is Tupac there? Tell him I love him so much!"

"What? Man Aubrey open your fucking eyes!"

She shot her eyes open and looked directly at Julez before looking around the room "Wait, you're not dead? So who going deliver my message to Pac?"

"It was a dream Kimbella"

"It was only a dream?" She asked

(Y'all get it? Lol)

"It sounded like a damn nightmare" J said moving back to his seat on the bed.

"That's what it felt like. Oh my God! My water broke!" She screamed looking down at the puddle in front of her.

"What! Aw shit! Is it time? It's not time yet! Shit! Aw shit!" J yelled jumping up again.

"Look!" Kimbella said pointing down at the wet spot.

"Man that's water Kimbella"

"Oh, oops sorry"

"Got me about to piss myself" he said as he mugged her.