Chapter 15

Once upon a time not long ago I was a ho! And I'm admitting it.

Julez POV
"Yandy you're coming right?" Kimbella asked slipping on some tennis shoes.

She was on her way out the door to see about her mother. I honestly didn't think she should go, not after the way her mother treated her. But that's her moms and she going rock out with her regardless.

"Yeah baby girl come on. I'll be back" Yandy told Mendeece.

"A'ight y'all be careful!" He said but they were already out the door.

"What's up with you yo?" He asked looking in my direction.

"I don't even know man. I think I'm ready to settle down and make Kimbella my girl" I said running my hand down my face.

"Nah forreal? Is it because she carrying your seed?"

"Possibly....and I haven't even known her for that long, but it's just something about her man"

"Aw shit! You catching something"

"What?" I asked

"Feelings!" Mendeece laughed.

"Man I'm being forreal" I laughed "I don't really wanna take it there because I know I'm going hurt her and I don't like to see her hurt"

"Julez man it's ok to put yourself out there my dude. She know what's up, she know you were a man whore so if she really trying be in a relationship then she gonna understand and help you through it"

"Yeah, I guess"

"You guess? Nigga you need to be jotting down notes. I'm over here sounding like Dr Phil"

I laughed. His ass was crazy! "Ard man whatever. What you about to get into?"

"I gotta meet up with my baby moms and shit. Her mother talking bout we all need to sit down and have a nice dinner. Man fuck that if her moms coming mines is too!" He said standing.

"Well I'm about to get up out of here too. I'll see you later" I said dapping Deece up.

I waved one last time before leaving out the door.

-

Pulling up outside my sister house I parked and got out the car.

"Uncle Julez!" My nephew Jayson screamed running over and attacking my leg.

"Aye! Wassup Lil homie! How you been?" I asked picking him up.

"Good, I got all P's on my report card" He smiled, showing that he was missing some teeth in the front row.

"Oh yeah? Keep it up man, girls like smart dudes" I said putting him down.

I dug in my pocket and pulled off 5 hundred dollar bills. His eyes lit up like mines did when I first seen Kimbella out of her dress and in her birthday suit.

"Yes! Thanks Uncle Julez!" He screamed jumping up and down "I love you"

"I love you too Jay. Where your momma?" I asked as we begin walking up the path towards my sister house.

"Oh she's in the h-"

His sentence was cut off by the sound of guns behind us. I grabbed Jayson and dropped to the ground with him under me. I could feel a bullet Pierce my shoulder blade.

Sharp pain after pain continued to hit me in my back until the clip was done.

"Ayo Andre said wassup pussy!" The shooter yelled before I could hear him talking off.