Chapter 16

The face you make when you're about to be petty! 😊

The face you make when you walk into a room full of bitches that don't like you!

The face you make when he thought he got rid of you but his mother loves you and invited you to their family reunion.

When a bitch think you're out of the picture you pop up like...

(Dude in the back) "Damn she gotta fat ass!"

(Dude in the back) "I wonder if she like her ass ate with peanut butter"

(Dude in the back) "lemme go ask her where my hug at"

When you hear a bitch you don't like speak your name.

When you hear somebody talking about getting some food.

When your dude tell you y'all about to go shopping.

When a bitch don't know you're gonna be petty foreva and ruin her life.

The face you make when you popping so you do what you want.

The face you make when you bouta show a bitch how decent your hands are.
.
.
.
Ard I'm done.

-
Kimbella POV

"Aye lil mama it's going be a'ight" I heard somebody say.

Looking up I seen a tall slinky guy walking down the hall holding his hand under his shirt.

"Yandy come on with me right qu-"

Pop!

It was already to late. He had shot Yandy making her slouch back in the chair.

"Aaaaah!" I was the one to scream first followed by nursing and people that we're waiting.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled pointing the gun towards my head.

He roughly grabbed me by my arm and snatched me up, with the gun still pointed at me.

"Do anything stupid, and I'll kill you were you stand" He hissed.

I could see two hospital security's sneaking around the corner. He must've seen them too, because he lifted his gun and started shooting in their direction.

"Aaah!" I screamed trying to drop down but he held a mean death grip.

Shooting one of the security guards in the head he threaten the other one "Aye! You shoot at me again imma kill this bitch and you!" He said as he begin dragging me towards an exit.

New tears ran down my face as I caught sight of Yandy. She was laying in the chair not moving or anything, blood dripping from her shoulder making a puddle on the floor.

"What the fuck did you do to her!" I screamed hitting him in the back of his head with my free hand.

"Bitch shut up!" He yelled back handing me.

With all my might I had snatched away from him and gotten my arm out. I tried to run but he had ended up kicking me in my back making me fall head first to the ground.

"Oh my god my baby!" I cried.

That's all that I could think about was the bundle of joy that was in my stomach.

The guy had walked over to where I lay and pulled me up by my hair.

Where in the hell did the security guard go??

"Please, I gotta make sure my baby is okay"

"Fuck you and that baby!"  He sneered has he pulled me by my hair towards the exit.

"God what did I do to deserve this?" I silently whispered. "Please, help me"

A shot had went off and the dragging had stopped. I didn't even know I had closed my eyes until I popped one open.

Looking to my left I could see that motherfucking laying dead with a shot to the head.

Hurrying I jumped up and tried to race back to Yandy but the pain in my stomach was unbearable.

"Help! Help her!" I yelled pointing towards Yandy.

"What the fuck! Am I peeing?"

I looked down at what I thought was pee only to realize it was blood.

"OH MY GOD!"
.
.
.
Sorry but that's all y'all getting tonight lol.