Chapter 19

Aubrey

"Freestyle girl go! Go!"

"I'm a real pregnant chick, my baby daddy wanna lick, whip cream from my toes because he know my shits is pretty like some tits, which he's never gonna lick, unless he put whip cream on them, yeah I call them Vicky, and I ain't talking bout the chick that Timmy Turner said was icky, cuz I don't fuck with that bitch, she think she's all that and a bag of chips! Drops the motherfucking mic!" I finished off my rap with my arms across my chest.

Yandy, Julez, and Keondra were all looking at me like I was crazy before they busted out laughing.

"What the hell Kimbella" Julez said as he rolled on the floor laughing.

I mean this nigga was really rolling, like Tina Turner!

"What?" I pouted.

"Nothing pud, you did good" Yandy laughed "Who's next?"

"Me" Keondra smiled jumping up.

I took the seat next to where Julez was sitting and kicked his leg. I mean the nigga was really still down there!!

"It wasn't that funny" I said as I mugged him.

"I'm sorry baby, you're right. You sounded like the next Ice JJ Fish" he laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he plopped down next to me.

"Shut up!" I chuckled trying to scoot away from him but he only pulled me closer and started whispering in my ear.

"You going let me lick whip cream off your tits named Vicky?" He snickered.

"Just for that no!" I rolled my eyes mushing his head away.

"Ard I'm sorry" he laughed "I'm really trying lick it off somewhere else" he smirked.

"Should we leave?" Yandy asked while her and Keondra eyed us with smirks on their faces.

"Yeah, Aubrey about to feed me"

"Y'all is nasty!" she laughed "but speaking of food, come on Keondra girl lets go get something from Moe's"