Chapter 17 (filler)

Heeeeeeey family! I missed y'all lol

Heeeeeeey family! I missed y'all lol. What y'all doing right now? (& y'all better answer me!) lol 🙄 but I'm watching Chicago Fire. This my shit! I swear I be having a screaming match with my T.V it's terrible!!

2 years ago

"Aubrey sweetie just come on and do this for mommy honey" her mother spoke as she begun to pace back and forth.

"Are you serious right now? No fuck that! And excuse my language mami but I am not about to support your drug habit" Kimbella said shaking her head. Her mother had just came in from God knows where doing god knows what and know she was asking her for favors.

"Dammit Aubrey! Just do this for me okay! I've taken care of you for 16 years so the least you can do is help me out!" She yelled slamming her fist down on the table.

"You're asking me to help you get high! You're asking me to fuck your dealer just so you can hit the pipe! Do you know how fucked up that is?" Kimbella was lost for words. Her mother wanted her to give away her virginity and for what....a hit?

"Can't you just do this one shit for me! Listen Aubrey baby mommy needs your help. She needs you to get her medicine for her okay"

"Ma I'm not 12 anymore so please, I know that shit isn't medicine" she replied standing to her feet.

"Okay well can I have some money please. So I can go to the store" her mother begged as she followed her like a lost puppy.

Aubrey scoffed "No, you want money then you need to work work work work work work!"

"You know what, you're just like your father. A selfish son of a bitch!" Her mother yelled angrily.

"Nope but try daughter of a bitch" Aubrey smiled.

"Do you love mommy?" She asked as she started to aggressively dig her nails into her arms.

"What happen to you mami? Can you just...can you just please get yourself together"

"You know what. Fuck you Aubrey!" She screamed before storming out the house and slamming the door in the process.

"Well welcome to the life of Aubrey Stevenson"

Okay so this was shit! Can I even call this a chapter? I was to busy watching Chicago Fire y'all lol

So since this chapter was so shity i will try to update tomorrow. We good? Good.