Chapter 11

Aubrey POV

"Wake that ass up!"

"Why you always gotta play Mendeecees ?" Yandy asked

"Come on Yan I'm hungry"

"And I'm trying to sleep" I joined in popping my eyes open.

"Well get up" Juju said coming in the room

"You not my dad" I replied looking towards him

"Always wanna hear something" Yandy said

"Ugly ass fucking doo doo head" I finished.

We both busted out laughing while Juju and Mendeecees just looked at us.

"Okay Damn we getting up" Yandy said rolling her eyes "I gotta use the bathroom" she said getting up.

"I do too" Mendeecees smirked following behind Yandy in the bathroom.

"Ya nasty!" I laughed jumping up. I slipped my feet into some house slippers and walked out the room with JuJu following behind me.

"Where you been?" I asked walking down the steps and into the kitchen.

"Handling business"

"Which is?" I asked

"Ma, my business is not your business. A'ight" He said.

"I was only asking" I mumbled grabbing a bottled water.

"No one told you to ask" He shrugged

"And no one told you to stick your dick in me but you still did it" I shot back.

"You loved that shit tho! Screaming and shouting my name. 'Ooohhh don't stop J" he laughed

"Wasn't that good, If I couldn't remember it" I smirked making him drop his smile.

"Yeah a'ight! You gonna be begging for more soon" He replied stepping closer towards me.

"No highly doubt that!" I smiled after patting his Big Johnson.

Once I moved my hand he hurried and grabbed it putting it back on his member.

"My dick to big not to be good" he smirked while he held my hand in place.

I cleared my throat and responded with "Well I guess your dick is big for nothing, because it wasn't good"

Julez smirked and stepped closer to me "You sure?" He asked

"Positive" I smiled all while still holding his big member.

"Ill have to refresh your memory then"

"I guess you do"

"What y'all doing?" Yandy asked making me quickly jump back.

"Being nasty" Mendeecees smiled walking behind her.

"Shut up! We was not" I said shaking my head.

Mhm look at her other there blushing!" Yandy said to Mendeecees who nodded agreeing with her.

"You not going help me out?" I asked turning to Juju.

He shrugged and pointed to his now erect member "We was" he said before walking out.

"Really?!" I laughed

"Come here I gotta tell you a secret" he smirked stopping to turn to me.

"Nope! Keep that secret to yourself" I smiled shaking my head.

He laughed before disappearing up the stairs.

"Y'all cute" I said looking towards Yandy and Deecees who was in there own little world.

"We know" they both said: uh uh lil cocky asses!

"Come on Yan we gotta go pick up lil Mendeecees"

"Okay, I'll call you later pud. Call if you need ANYTHING!" (I miss my pud)

"Okay, y'all be carful" I said while I walked him to the door.

After watching them leave I walked back into the kitchen going straight for the snakes.

"Fat ass" I heard Juju say.

I turned around with a smirking on my face "Fixed that little problem?" I asked

"Oh it's a little problem?"

"Boy shut up! You know what I mean"

"Yeah I fixed it but uh look I need to tell you something Kimbella" he said getting all serious.

"Okay wassup?" I asked giving him my full attention.

"---" before he could say anything the doorbell rung.

He looked at me with a sign before getting up to get the door.

Once he walked back in he wasn't alone. Beside him stood someone with a satisfied smirk on there face.

You gotta be fucking shitting me!