Chapter 5

J(POV)

We had been sitting in the waiting room all morning waiting to hear something about Aubrey mother.

"You gotta chill out ma all this crying and shit not good for you" I told her for the 5th time today.

But did she listen? Hell no!

"I can't chill out J! My mother could be in there dying, and nobody telling me shit!" Aubrey yelled while pacing back and forth.

The doctor finally emerged coming right over to us

"How is she doing?" Aubrey asked walking up on him.

"She's okay she passed out while driving due to stress. She has minor cuts and bruises but nothing major. We are going to keep her here for a couple nights to run some test"

"Can I see her?" Aubrey asked blowing out a sigh of relief.

"Not tonight I'm sorry" the old man said patting Aubrey shoulder then walking away.

"A'ight since she good we can go and come back tomorrow" I said grabbing for her hand.

She looked at me before walking out and over to my car. "What ya problem is?" I asked soon as I started the car up and pulled out the hospital parking lot.

"Just take me home" She rolled her eyes.

Once we stopped at a red light I looked at her "What!" She yelled turning to look at me.

"Nothing" I said as I started driving again.

"Can't stand ya ass" Aubrey mumbled with her arms folded to her chest.

"Man go head with allat shit ma! I ain't do shit to you" I said fed up with her attitude.

Fuck is she mad for?

"Right cause fucking my best friend is something you could do!" She yelled.

"I ain't fuck that girl Aubrey! I was about to fuck! But I didn't" I said pulling into her driveway.

"That's still not okay either! What if I was about to fuck one of ya niggas! Would that be cool?" She yelled.

"You're not my girl! You free to smash whomever you please" I said turning the car off.

"You right! So let me call up one of ya "friends" and tell them slide through!" Aubrey said pulling her phone out.

I snatched the phone out her hand and put it in my pocket "You not about to fuck no nigga with my seed in you!"

"I'm free to fuck whomever remember! Let me make all of our problems disappear and just get a fucking abortion!" She said getting out the car and slamming the door behind her.

I quickly got out and followed her in the house "You ain't getting no fucking abortion!" I said shutting the door.

"This my body! I can do whatever the hell I want!" She yelled grabbing the house phone and calling somebody.

"Hello? Yes I'll like to make an appointment" she said before I snatched the phone and hung up.

"If you kill my baby then I'm gon kill you! Put that on my momma!" I said sitting the house phone back on the charger.

"Fuck you!" Aubrey yelled picking up a knife and throwing it at me "I fucking hate you!" She cried.

"Can you just chill out! Damn girl!" I said trying to get her to calm down. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.