Chapter 7

Aubrey

"Kimbella why you gotta sing every song that come on the radio?" J asked looking over at me while we drove to the hospital to see my mother.

I ignored him and kept on singing my heart out but stopped. Y'all remember the last time I ignored him and got my phone thrown out the window. Don't wanna have to beat his ass today lol.

"Because I love to sing Juju" I said turning down the radio and taking a couple selfies. Juju had took back my other iPhone and upgraded me to a 6+. Best choice ever!!! The camera is just soooo.....delicious lol.

"Oh really?" He asked with a lil smirk.

"Really" I said still taking flicks "Take a picture with me Ju" I said once we stopped at a red light.

"I don't take pictures" he said waving me off.

I held the camera up and took a picture of him looking straight ahead. I turned my head towards him and made him look at me, then snapped the picture. "Can you please take a picture with me? Please?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip.

"A'ight, one picture" he said.

I looked back at the phone but notice he was still staring at me. "Juju?" I called

"Hmm?" He asked not once looking at the camera.

I turned back around to him and looked into his big beautiful eyes. "You gonna take a picture?" I asked looking down at his lips.

He started leaning in for a kiss but soon as our lips was about to touch car horns started blaring behind us making me drop my phone.

I reached and got my phone while he pulled off. "Stupid ass people and there stupid ass car horns" I mumbled sitting back up.

I looked through the pictures and posted a couple that I like. The one where he's looking straight head and the one where we're looking at each other.

Caption : Everybody hating we just call them fans tho! 👪💙 #MyJuJu #Keepthemguessing

Listen to me! Talking bout some damn my juju!

Yandy was the first one to comment of course.

@Yandy : I love it! 😘 #keepthemguessing

@Aubreybestfriend : You look so pretty baby 😍

@Badbitch_Kira : Why you lying to her @Aubreybestfriend , that bitch look Like shit! Oh & tell J I said hi 😘

@Yandy : @Kimbella_ ,You want me thrash lil baby? @badbitch_Kira

@Kimbella_ , lol no she not worth it @Yandy & @badbitch_Kira tell me how you like the block list ✌️ #BlockedAHater #IBlockHoeslikeSupa

@Kimbella_ & thanks baby 😘 @Aubreybestfriend

I put my phone on do not disturb just as we was pulling into the hospital parking lot. Soon as Juju parked I wasted no time hopping out and going into the hospital, with him on my heels.

"Hi, I'm looking for Kimberly Anita Stevenson" I said walking up to the desk.

The lady started typing into the computer before responding "Room 206"

"Thank you" I said before walking off and getting on the elevator with J.

"I fucking hate elevators" J said once we was finally off.

"Why?" I asked

"You ain't never seen that movie with the 5 people in the elevator and they got stuck in shit and one of them was the devil?" He asked looking at me (I really forgot what that movie was called lol)