Chapter 23 (filler)

Sooooooo I was supposed to update yesterday butttttttttt, I didn't lmaooo.

Anyway, I submitted an application for a show and your girl made it to the second round!!! Bitchhhhhh I'm pumped! Hopefully I'll be on a T.V screen near you! (Pray for me y'all lol)

Okay...on with the chapter!

Julez

"So you're still not going speak?" I asked Ross as I drove us to Yandy and Mendeecee place.

"I don't have shit to say to you, except take me home" she replied.

I nodded.

"But I just find it funny how you've forgot to mention your pregnant girlfriend when you came and got me. Like how could that just slip your mind?"

"I was going to tell you b-"

"And when were you going to tell her about me? Your wife! The one you've been married to for almost two years!" She yelled

"If you just let me fucking talk t-"

"Fuck no! Now you wanna talk and clear your name. Fuck you Julez, why you couldn't just keep it hunnit with me!" She asked as her voice started to crack.

"I gave up everything for you, because you wanted to stay married! And look at how you do me" she cried.

"Ross I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you baby, I love you and you know that but I can't change what happened"

"Do you love her too?" She asked, which caught me by surprise.

"Yes" I answered truthfully.

She didn't say anything after that. She nodded her head and continued to cry in the passengers seat.

10 minutes later I was pulling up outside Yandy and Deecee place.

"I thought you were taking me home" she said.

"We're going home. I just gotta make a stop"

"Wait who's place is this?"

"Yandy and M-"

"Julez what the fuck! I haven't told Yandy about us yet"

"Let's go, here's your chance" I replied getting out the car.

Yandy and Ross were best friends when me and Ross met but Yandy never knew we got together...or that we were even married.

No one knew except Mendeecee and Ross parents.

Before I could knock on the door it swung open.

"I should beat your ass! I can't believe y-" Yandy stopped talking once Ross walked up.

"Ross? Oh my god!" She yelled pulling her into a hug. "What you doing here girl?"

"Yandy, where's Casey bottle" A voice asked coming to the door.

(Yandy didn't really name my mans meningitis lol)

I knew it was her.

Standing next to Yandy was Kimbella.

She looked at me then Ross and back to me.

"I need a drink" Ross said as she shook her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I need one too Ross girl!! This is just a filler Chapter that was rushed! Butttttt I hope you guys like it anyway.

After I'm done taking care of business...I'll try to update again!