Chapter 2

Aubrey

2 weeks later...

"Aubrey Stevenson" The principle called my name.

Oh god it's my turn! Please don't trip! Please don't trip!

"Yayyy best friendddddd"

"That's my baby"

"Get that diploma bitch!"

I stood up preparing to walk on stage. It was finally graduation day and I was happy as fuck to be free of high school! I walked up the steps that lead me to the stage and went over to my principle. I shook his hand while I received my diploma and many awards of achievements. I then looked out at the crowd who was cheering me on.

I really made it!

-

"I now give you the graduating class of 2014 " Mr T said while my peers and I threw our hats up and watched them come back down.

"Congrats baby girl" My mother said coming over to me and giving me a big hug.

"Thank you mami" I smiled.

"Now baby I know I promised to take you out and I would love too help you celebrate but work is calling. I'm so close to closing this big case" My mother said giving me one last hug and kiss before taking off.

"Love you too" I said feeling disappointed. She been working almost everyday I thought she would at least get today off.

"Girl what are you doing later tonight?" Kira asked coming over to me.

"Nothing"

"Good! You're going to Deece party with me and Keondra" Kira said grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"Where is it?" I asked

"His homeboy place"

"Bitch you know I don't do them ratchet ass house parties"

"You'll be fine! We're not gonna let anything happen to you good girl" she smirked.

"Yeah whatever"

---

"Guys I don't know" I said debating if I really should go or not.

"Come on Stink you look good and you're gonna have alot of fun" Keondra said.

"Fine" I said checking myself out in the mirror once more.

I had to admit I did look good. I wore a short all black tight fitting dress that had my back out, my fiery red doll house heels, with a red clutch. My long hair was straightened and my make-up was on point.

"Come on y'all Brick is waiting outside" Kira said referring to her fuck buddy for the week.

We all left the twins house and jumped in Brick all white Benz "Damn Aubrey" Brick said as soon as he laid eyes on me.

"Thanks" I smiled.

Every once in awhile I would see Brick look back and lick his lips. "Damn Brick yo ass need to be watching the fucking road" Kira yelled with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

Chill babe I don't want that community dick! I don't want any dick.....unless we're talking Micheal B Jordo-

"Kira shut that shit up before yo ass be walking" Brick said as he turned to mug her.