Chapter 22

Wait.....Author Honey bring that chapter back, cause I don't think I just heard her right. Did she say wife??

"Wife? As in married wife ring on finger or wife as in I'm fucking him, so I'm wifey?" I asked

(Y'all it's a ghost in my house!) 

"Married ring on finger wife" she smiled holding up her hand so that I could see her wedding band.

"Who are you?" She asked

"I must be a bitch today" I said while looking at Julez.

"Babe who is she?" Ross smiled while she turned to face Julez.

"His pregnant girlfriend"

"What?" Ross said.

"6 months and not a single call. So this is what you were doing in Miami?"

"Miami? We weren't in Miami we were in Jamaica" Ross spoke up.

"Listen I can explain all this shit Kimbella, can we just go somewhere and talk please" He asked.

"We don't have anything to talk about Julez"

"Baby I'm sorry that you had t-"

"You look so dumb right now. Standing inside this store, trying to apologize you're so ugly when you LIE please just cut it out" I sang (pause, this part has me cracking up! Lmaoooo anyone else? No? K"

"Kimbella just let me explain!"

"Kevin hart called he want his line back"

"Really?"

"Congratulations on your marriage" I smiled before walking away, or at least trying to.

I didn't get far when Juju grabbed my arm turning me so that I was facing him.

"Yo can we please just talk?"

"No. You didn't wanna talk the last 6 months but now you all of a sudden got something to say. Miss me with that bullshit baby, congrats"

"Kimbella you going make me fuck you up in this mall" he said sternly.

"Julez what do you want from me? You wanna talk, ok then talk" I shrugged.

"First off I wanna say s-"

I didn't hear the rest of what he was saying because I walked off. He wanted to talk then ok, talk to my ass.

This time he didn't even try to stop me, he just let me be.

Julez

"Well that was fun" Ross said walking up next to me.

"Not right now Ross"

"Not right now? Julez we've been here almost a month and this is the first I'm hearing about your pregnant girlfriend?"

"Ross I said not right fucking n-"

"No! You going let me fucking talk! You wanted me to abort our baby because you weren't ready to be a daddy but I come back and find out this shit! That YOU my husband who didn't want any kids is having a baby with your girlfriend" she yelled gaining attention from the people that were walking around.

"Now you got that dumb ass look your face with nothing to say" she scoffed.

Shaking her head she turned and walked away.

I signed. How the fuck was I going fix this shit?

Pulling out my phone I called up Mendeecee, who picked up on the first ring.

"Glad to know you're alive ma' nigga"

"Yeah my bad man" I said into the phone.

"Man Yandy been chewing my ass out every since I got back! She been giving me the cold shoulder and everything! I started to say fuck you and just tell her"

"Word?"

"You know I can't lose my girl ma' nigga. You ma' nigga but that's my heart, mother of my child"

"Nah we good I shouldn't have even put you in that position" I said

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Man I fucked up. Me and Ross just ran into Kimbella at the mall"

"What? Fuck happen?"

"Ma' nigga she hit me with the Rihanna first, then the Congratulations...have a good life"

"Noooooo" Mendeecee laughed on the other line "What you going do?" He asked.

"I need your help...."

.
.
.
.
Should Mendeecee help Julez?

What you think he going do?

How y'all feeling about Ross?

How y'all feeling about this chapter?