Chapter 4

Aubrey

I walked out of the house and stormed to the car with J and Keondra on my heels. I got in the passengers side and slammed the car door shut. I can't believe Kira would do some shit like this! I thought we was better than that but I guess not.

I should've know something was up by the way she was acting around him but J ass just as foul. Nigga was just with me at my house in my damn bed then turn around and go fuck my Bestfriend!

I was knocked out my thoughts by my door being yanked open by doo doo head ass J!

"You pregnant?" He asked looking in disbelief.

Why the fuck he looking in disbelief? He's the one that's supposed to wear the condom!

"That's what the pregnancy test says" I said while rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Shit!" J cursed hitting the hood of the car with his fist.

Don't dent my shit!

"J baby are you coming back?" Kira asked standing in the door with the sheet still wrapped around her body.

This bitch here!

"Gon head J ya girl waiting on ya" I said trying to close the door but he wouldn't let me.

"Nah, so you mine as well get out the car cause you coming with me" 

"She ain't going no fucking where with you" Keondra said from the drivers seat.

"Man Aubrey lets go!" J yelled in a demanding voice.

"G-go w-w-where?" I asked.

"With me" He said grabbing me up out the car and dragging me to his.

"I can fucking walk you don't have to grab on me!" I yelled snatching away from his tight grip.

"Babyyy" Kira wined still in the door "Come back with me daddy fuck Aubrey that baby not yours she fucked JR" Kira smirked.

J looked at me as to asking was she telling the truth "You fucked somebody else Aubrey?" J asked balling up his fist.

Why though?

"Did you just hear what the fuck just came out your mouth? I don't even get down like that! Why the fuck would you even listen to that loose pussy bitch!" I snapped.

"Who the fuck you calling a loose pussy bitch? Baby or not I'll still fuck you up!" Kira said getting bold up on the steps.

"Girl sit yo ass down!" Yandy said pushing Kira out the way so that her and Deecee could come out the door.

"Bitch" Kira hissed making Yandy turn around but before she could do anything Deecee grabbed her.

"Aubrey don't fucking play with me! If that baby not mines then---"

"Then what! Huh? You know what I knew coming over here was a bad idea. Fuck you J! Fuck you and her! Y'all can fucking have each other" I said walking back to my car and getting in.

"Go" I said "Fuck him and her fuck all of them!"

***

"You sure you don't want me stay tonight?" Keondra asked.

"Girl go head I'm gonna be okay" I said trying to get her to leave.

"Okay, but I'm calling to check up on you soon as I get to work and on my lunch break" She said before walking out the door.