Chapter 12

Aubrey POV

"Hey girl!" It was the pregnant bitch from the door! Only this time she wasn't pregnant, in her hands was a baby boy.

"What's this?" I asked looking towards Juelz who shook his head silently.

"Kimbella listen this not w-"

"Ooh so that's your name....Kimbella" The girl said screwing up her face like she just ate a sour patch kid.

"Excuse me but no one was talking to your irrelevant ass!"

"Aubrey" J said

"Don't Aubrey me! This bitch need to be out looking for her baby father in stead of jumping in grown folks business!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I know who my baby daddy is" She smirked looking towards Juju "The DNA test don't lie" Naomi said (That's the bitch name! It's cute, but she not! *rolls eyes* okay she is pretty but I don't like the bitch!)

"That's your baby?" I asked looking towards J who dropped his head down.

"Yeah" he mumbled.

I looked towards Naomi who had a satisfied smirk on her face "J baby YOUR son Julez Jr needs a crib to sleep in baby....I mean since we are going to be staying here" Naomi said turning to look at Aubrey.

PAUSE ! No this bitch didn't name her son after J! AND say she was staying here!

"Cool" I laughed shaking my head "Y'all going be one big ass happy little family huh?"

"Nah, it's not even like that" Juelz said finally finding his voice.

"Whatever....I'm leaving!"

"Bye. Go beg and try to get back in ya momma house" Naomi said.

"You telling this bitch my business?" I asked turning to J.

"Hell no! Yo, you shouldn't even have to question that!"

"I shouldn't have to question a lot of shit but I still am" I walked off going upstairs.

Fuck them, with a sick dick!

"Yo why you crying?" J asked following me back up into his room.

"Because Kaitlyn picked Shawn! Nigga why you think" I said....(I love K & S together. Nick who?)

"Aubrey you can't be mad over some shit that happened months ago!" Julez said from behind me.

"And why can't i?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Because....your not my girl" Julez said taking a knife and stabbing me right in my chest. Bury my heart

"Your are so right" I laughed wiping away my tears.

I snatched my Nike duffel bag out the closet and started throwing shit in it.

"Where you going?" Juju asked.

"Don't fucking worry about it! Go worry about your son and that hoe ass baby momma!" I sneered slipping my feet in a pair of slides.

"You not leaving up out this house"

"Bye! I'll call you when I have the baby...oops I mean my baby father" I said trying to move him out the way.

"I'm not moving" J shrugged.

Only one thing to do. I kicked him right in his dick making him hunch over and out the way "Have a nice life" I smiled walking past him and out the door.

"Leaving so soon?" Naomi asked once I came back downstairs.

"Choke on a dick" I said leaving out the front door.

I walked and walked and walked until I spotted a 7/11 where I stopped to get something to snack on.

I was ready to pay for everything until I realized I left my wallet with my money at the house along with my cell phone.

"Shit!" I hissed "I'm sorry sir, I don't have t-"

"I got it" a dude said from behind me.

"Oh you don't have to do that" I said turning around. He looked so familiar.

"It's cool ma, go head and get your things" he nodded.

"Thank you" I sincerely smiled grabbing my snacks.

"Ayo ma, ya name wouldn't happen to be Aubrey would it?" The guy asked once we both where outside.

"Yeah who's asking?"

"Oh my bad, I'm Andre" He said shaking my hand.

"You really don't remember me do you?" He asked "I mean how could you though you where still a baby" Andre smiled.

I looked at him like he was crazy. The hell is wrong with this nigga.

"It's me Dre...your big brother girl"

Julez POV

I been out looking for Aubrey ass all night! Maybe I was wrong for what I said but it was the truth.

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but shit things happen.

The ringing of his phone knocked him out his thoughts. It was one of his boyz from around the way.

"Yo?" J asked answering the phone.

"Yo you need to get over here right now man!" Bones said into the phone.

"Why (Miley) what's good?" *Nicki face* lmaooooo!

"Your girl dude"

"My girl, I don't have no damn girl"

"She said she your baby momma" Bones said into the phone.

"Shit! What happen?" I asked automatically thinking Aubrey.

"It's bad man! Just get over here now!" Bones said.

I hung up the phone and sped over to the east side where Bones usually hung out at. Damn! If anything was to happen to Kimbella and my baby I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

-So this chapter was crappy....sorry about that but I just wanted to give you guys a little something since I was been suppose to update this! Hope y'all enjoy: