Chapter 14

J POV

What? What did I say wrong?

"I know you did not just ask if she wanted to move?" Yandy said while she stood at the door with her arms folded.

"Um yeah" I was confused asf!

"You big dummy. Now why the hell you going move her out when she was there first" Yandy said while shaking her head.

"She said she wanted to move"

"Only because your ass volunteered! She don't really wanna move, she want that bitch out, but since you choose baby momma number 1 over her then she-"

"She think I choose Naomi over her?" I asked cutting Yandy off.

"Uh uh nigga let me finish"

"My bad" I nodded

"But yes. She think you choose baby momma number 1 over her. You need to fix this"

"How sway? How can I fix it"

"You know what. Because no, I'm not about to play with you today Julez!" Yandy said before walking away.

I laughed before standing up. I was gonna give Aubrey her space for now, but I was gonna be back tomorrow for her. So I left and went home.

"Hey baby! Oh look I ordered us some food. Your lil girlfriend coming back?" Naomi asked.

"Nah, not tonight "

"Good" She smirked.

"Look we need to talk about your living situation" I said getting straight to the point.

"What's to talk about? You said me and our son could stay here"

"I know what I said but I think it would be better if I put you up in your own apartment"

"It's that bitch isn't it! She got you ready to neglect your family already!?" Naomi yelled.

"Ayo lower your voice in my fucking house! Fist off she not no fucking bitch! And second I'm my own man and If I want you up out my fucking house that's just what it is. We're not together, we just co-parenting and we could do that under two different roofs. I already got something set up for you, so pack ya shit, we going go tomorrow morning" I said before walking away, leaving a frustrated Naomi in the kitchen crying.

Aubrey POV

"I bust the windows out your car! Although it didn't mend my broken heart-" I sang while making up the bed in Yandy and Mendecee guess room.

Why were I even tripping over J ass anyway?! If he would rather be with a ho then so be it! But my child will not be calling that bitch step mommy!

I was home alone at Yandy place and I was bored out of my mind. I missed Julez ugly ass! Maybe I should call.

Hell nah, now I'm sounding like K Michelle ass.

Feeling my baby kick I looked down at my growing stomach. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was pregnant. I mean me of all people...the virgin.

I couldn't believe my mother kicked me out either. I know having a baby is a big deal but I graduated high school. I'm not grown yet but I've been taking care of myself for a damn long time.

Knocking at the front door caught my attention. I walked out the guess room and over to the front door. Standing on my tippy toes I tried to look out the peep hole but it was to far above my head.

"Who is it?" I asked pulling down my shirt once it raised up.

"It's J"

"Sorry no one is home and I can't let in strangers"