Chapter 20 (the real chapter lol)

(How many of y'all call your boyfriends daddy/zaddy??)

"Wait! No! Why are y'all taking him?" I yelled

"Ma'am I'll need for you to step back" one of the officers said as he held his hand up.

"Kimbella baby go call my lawyer a'ight. His number up on the refrigerator"

"Wait Juju, I've never been a ride or die type a bitch, I don't know what to do"

"Call my lawyer and tell him what happen, then call Yandy" He said before they were pulling him out the door in handcuffs.

"Y'all didn't even finish reading him his rights!" I yelled

"That's because the chapter ended before we could" the officer yelled back.

I watched as they put Julez in the back of the police car before getting in themselves then driving off.

Slamming the door shut, I went straight for the kitchen and got the lawyer number off the refrigerator.

Quickly dialing his number he picked up on the first ring.

"What you do this time Santana?" He jokingly said into the phone.

"This is Aubrey, Julez girlfriend. The police just barged in and locked him up, they didn't say what for, Julez told me to call you" I said all in one breath.

"So they didn't tell him his chargers?"

"No, nothing"

"Okay, thanks for calling" he said before hanging up.

Wait what the fuck??

"I hope y'all decent in here!" Yandy yelled making her way in the house with Keondra behind her.

"The police just came and locked Julez up" I said coming out from the kitchen.

"What? When?"

"Just now, and I don't know what the fuck to do"

"Did you call his lawyer?" Yandy asked.

"Yes and his rude ass hung up on me"

"Then you already did everything. Juju should be out by tonight. And don't mind Jinx ass, he does that to everyone"

"What they lock him up for?" Keondra asked.

"I don't know, they didn't say" I shrugged.

"Just relax babe he's good, Jinx will have him out in no time" Yandy smiled rubbing my back "Now let me go call Mendece, his ass will have a fit if he don't know shit"

"Fix your face bestie, we bought you some food" Keondra smiled.

"Really?" I asked perking up. My greedy ass loved food!

"Yes, now come let's put a movie on and eat until our stomachs give out"

In the mist of all the food and movies I ended up falling asleep. Once I woke back up the television (who the fuck still says television? Lol) was still on and The Perfect Match was playing.

Grabbing my phone I checked the time and seen it was going on 12 in the morning.

"Them lil hoes could've woke me up" I thought while checking the messages they sent telling me they were gone....clearly!