Chapter 24

Haaaaaaay best friends!!!!!!! Today I'm giving y'all resting bitch face with a head tilt realness (In my bambii voice lol) but what's good with y'all? Did y'all miss me?

•What's tea? Talk to me!

•Anywho...on with the story (Side note- I was to cuteeeee or something in that picture!)

(Another side note- I was to young for the show :( it's 18 and over and I'm 17 years young....but the lady told me keep in touch because a few crew members liked me......so fingers crossed)

Kimbella

"I need a drink" Ross said as she shook her head.

"Kimbella can we talk?" Julez asked

"We did....you talked I didn't listen. I honestly don't think we have anything to talk about" I told him.

"Um Ross would you like to come in?" Yandy asked.

Nodding Ross made her way inside the house behind Yandy, I was right behind them before Julez pulled my arm and stopped me from going.

Fuck is up with him and pulling arms and shit!

"Please just talk to me" he begged.

"What you want?"

"How have you been? Where you been staying?"

"Now you're concerned about my well being?" I laughed "Julez you've been gone for months then pop up with a wife!! Not to mention you didn't even bother to let me know you were home, but now you wanna ask about Aubrey"

"Baby I can explain" he said as he rubbed his head.

"I didn't m-"

"Bullshit" I said cutting his off.

"I didn't mean for y-"

"Lies" I called cutting his off again.

"Can you let me talk!"

I nodded.

"Like I was saying I didn't mean for you t-"

"Bullshit and lies. Lies and bullshit" I said as I shook my head and walked back into the house.

I didn't care for what Julez had to say.

"You okay?" Yandy asked once she seen me.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm about to go though" I smiled grabbing things.

"What, noooooo. I'll put Julez out with his friend! I wanted to introduce you to my girl Ross"

"We've met" I said giving Yandy a hug and kiss to the cheek then going to give the baby a kiss.

"When?"

"She's the wife" I said while I looked at Ross who had an apologetic look on her face.

Before Yandy could comprehend what I had just told her I was walking back out the door.

I had a lot of thoughts going on in my head as I drove back to my brother place.

All I wanted was some peace and quiet for right now.

Yandy

"Wait what? Like what the actual fuck just happened? You're the wife?" I asked in disbelief as I turned my attention on Ross

"I'm the wife" Ross repeated.

"Hold up hold up hold up.....since when?!"

"Almost two years" Julez said walking into the living room.

"Two years!" I semi yelled "Y'all been married for almost two years and this is the first I'm hearing of it? First off Julez my nigga you have a baby on the way and from my understanding Kim was your girlfriend. Now you're married to my best? Ross bitch where the fuck have you been?" I asked.

"It's a long story" she replied shaking her head.

"Yo! Yan where you at?" Mendeecee asked as he made his way into the house.

"Oh shit" he said once he seen our guests. He turned back the way he came trying to walk out until I stopped him.

"BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI!"

"What was that oh shit?" I asked

"Huh?" He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"That oh shit, what was that?"

"Oh shit I left my phone in the car" he laughed nervously.

"Why you nervous?" I asked

"Cause you crazy"

"Mendeecee stop playing with me. You knew about them didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah" he signed.

"I'll deal with you later. Anyone else has some tea they want to spill?" I asked looking around the room.

Shit I even looked at baby Casey....you never know with people these days. He could be shitty and he wouldn't even tell me. (Jk y'all lol)

"I'm pregnant"
.
.
.
.
.
.
SOOOOOO WHAT YALL THINKING ?