Chapter 1

Hey! I'm Aubrey and I'm 17 years old. I'm a senior about to graduate in 2 more weeks. I'm also an all A student at the top of all my classes and I plan on going to college. I live with my mommy she's a single parent. My bullshit ass father left when I was four but me and momma doing just fine. Although she was addicted to drugs a few years back, she gotten clean and became a lawyer for a big firm.

She's not always around that much but she make time for me. I have two best friends Keondra and Kira....the twins. I'm not really much a party girl but I do have my lil ratchet party moments lol. Oh and did I forget to mention that im still a virgin ? Yeah y'all this cherry is un popped! My lil scary ass be scared to loose it, but then I be....you know what never mind lol. Well that's enough about me, I'm going go head and let y'all read the story!

Aubrey

"Aubrey I'm leaving for work" I heard my momma yell up the steps.

"Ok mami love you " I yelled back.

"Love you too" I heard her call out before leaving.

I shut my room door and went and sat back on the bed with my boyfriend J.R "Yo momma gone?" J.R asked with a cheesey grin on his face.

"Yup, and don't be getting no ideas either" I smiled knowingly.

"Baby how long we been together?" J.R asked

"2 years" I responded

"And you still not ready yet? You already know I'm not gonna break your heart and I don't see what the wait is" J.R said.

"You just gotta except the fact that I'm not ready babe! You're talking bout you don't see what the wait is, I don't see what the rush is" I said starting to get angry. Me and J.R. have had this conversation many times before and it always ended in a argument.

"Aubrey when are you gonna be ready? Shit I have needs baby-girl" he expressed.

"J, I understand that but I'm just not ready yet" I told him once again.

"Man whatever " he said as he stood up grabbing his things.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Minding my business " He said before walking out my room.

"Damn J.R its like that? no hug? no kiss? no nothing?" I asked as I followed behind him.

"Nah Aubrey" He said before slamming the front door ass he left.

This is exactly why I don't like talking about this shit with him he just gets mad and storm out .

I made my way back upstairs and layed in bed untill my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered dryly.

"Aw shit what's wrong" Keondra asked.

"J.R just stormed out " I sighed.

"You want me and Kira to come over?" Keondra asked

"Nah I'm good " I told her.

"Alright, well just call me if you need me" She said

"Ok"

"Ight love you Stink"

"Love you too " I said before hanging up.

I spent the whole day in the house eating junk and watching Spongbob. I was on the episode when spongbob and patrick was living like Larry when someone text me.

Text messages

J.R-💋 - Aubrey you know I love you right? Well like I was saying earlier I got needs and I don't want to hurt you by going out and cheating on you so I think we should just break up.