Chapter 6

The book not over chile! Chillllllllll lol, I know y'all be wanting a update and all, but a CHICK 😂 gotta life outside of wattpad & I just been having ah lil writers block with this book ya feel me? But uh best believe it's not over! It's just getting started any who on with that story.

Aubrey

I jumped up out my sleep and looked around the room. J was laying beside me snoring.

I wiped the sweat from off my forehead and got out of bed.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"About to go make something to eat" I said trying get out his grip.

"Call me when the food done" he said before turning on the other side and laying back down. I mugged him before slipping my feet into my slippers and walking out the room.

I walked down the steps, almost tripping on the bottom one. "Shit!" I hissed walking into the kitchen.

Before I could reach the refrigerator somebody was knocking on the door "Ugh! Who is it?" I asked walking to the front door.

I hated being bothered by people.

"It's Keondra girl! Open up I got food!" She said.

I hurriedly open the door and snatched her in "Damn fat ass!" Keondra laughed going in the dinning room.

"What you got, what you got?" I asked following closely behind her.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, scrabble, grits, biscuits, and orange juice" Keondra said taking out all the food while she was naming them.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're the greatest best friend in the whole entire world?" I asked smiling.

"Girl gon get yo food" Keondra laughed.

I ain't waste no time digging in "Baby daddy here?" Keondra asked grabbing her Pepsi and her bag of M&M's

"Yup" I said plopping on the couch.

"Good thing I brought extra. See you later babes, I gotta get to work. Just wanted to stop pass and bring you some food, love you girl. Love you auntie baby" she said before rubbing my belly, kissing my check then walking out.

"Love you too!" I yelled to the closed door.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to Little Women LA. "Why you watching midget people?" J asked coming the the steps.

"Hey! There not midget people, they're little people." I said defending them.

"Nah ma, they midgets." He said making him a plate of food then coming and sitting next to me "That one cute tho" he said referring to Elena, which is personally my favorite.

"Who Elena? Yeah that's my favorite, I like her" I said before sticking a fork full of eggs in my mouth.

J looked at me before busting out laughing. "What?" I asked confused as to what was so funny.

"You gotta lil sum sum on your chin ma" he smiled.

I grabbed a napkin and wiped the syrup off my chin "Better" he said going back to his food.

"J?" I called getting his attention.

"Wassup?" He asked looking up from his food.

"Where having a baby, and I don't know anything about you...like your real name" I said sitting my now empty plate on the coffee table and looking up at him.