Chapter 21

Before y'all read this chapter I just wanna say....I love y'all! Don't hate me, I love y'all & follow me on Instagram @Digginghoney lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How many dots does it take until you get to the actual chapter???
.
.
.
I'm just playing...here y'all go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6 months later....

"Damn girl you look like you're ready to pop any day now" Andre said as he rubbed my big belly.

"I am! I'm ready for this baby to get out of meeeeeee" I whined.

"I can't wait to meet my nephew" he smiled.

"You mean your niece" I replied back.

"Man we going see at the gender reveal party" he said

"Yeah and once we see that she's a girl, you'll be getting whatever her little heart desires" I smirked.

"I was already planning on doing just that" he laughed. "So you talk to 'ole boy yet?"

"Not since I last saw him" I mumbled.

"Damn, you think he good?" Andre asked.

"I don't know and I don't really wanna get into that right now. I'm about to go shopping, I'll see you later" after he nodded I grabbed my purse and the keys to the jeep Dre brought me.

I was missing my old car like crazy. After my mother cut all ties from me she took EVERYTHING! I had only gotten a couple of pairs of outfits but everything else Julez had ended up paying for it.

I can't believe someone you knew your whole life would just cut you off and ignore you like you don't even exist. How could a mother ever do that to her child?? And why? Because I ended up pregnant.

After driving for about 20 minutes I was finally pulling into the parking garage of Towson Mall.

I sat in the car for a few seconds while I tried to get my thoughts together.

I can't believe Julez haven't called me once to check up on me, to see if I was ok, to see how our baby was doing. Shit I didn't even know if he was alive or not. And I was hoping he was so that I could beat the shit out of him!

After three months of not hearing from him I ended up moving in with my brother who welcomed me with open arms.

Mendece had came back after a month and wasn't saying shit to anyone. He wouldn't even tell Yandy where Julez was and if he was okay, which pissed me off!

Okaaaaaay so I have a confession.

I've been talking to this dude...one of Andre friends. I mean it's really nothing serious and we just started talking like recently.

I really don't know how to feel about this. I mean I'm pregnant with someone else baby but I have noooooo idea where my baby daddy is. I feel like I'm cheating on him, well technically I am because I'm his "girlfriend" but, shit idk, I'm confused asf!

Yandy is now a mom to a newborn baby boy, Meningitis.