Chapter 10

Aubrey POV

"I'm bleeding! Why am I bleeding!" I yelled looking down at the bloody tissue.

"W-w-what! Shit I don't know! Lemme see!" JuJu said walking towards me with a horrified look on his face.

I lifted the tissue up before throwing it at JuJu. I busted out laughing while the "bloody tissue" hit him in the face.

Oh my. You didn't think that was real blood did you? Oh heavens no! Just some of my red dye. I was really convincing right? And the oscar goes too, Aubrey Stevenson!

"Pay backs a bitch" I laughed pulling my shorts and underwear back up.

I washed my hands at the his and hers sink then turned to see JuJu still standing there but his face held a devious smirk.

"You got me, that was a good one" he said walking towards the sink and grabbing his rag.

"And I thank ya" I smiled blowing a kiss before walking out the room.

It's about to be a full blown prank war! But you can't prank ole Marty mar!

I grabbed my phone from off the night stand where I left it and started checking my messages.

Stinkk : Girl where in the hell are you!!!

Stinkk : Did you get put out!? You need a place to stay?

Stinkk : I can't believe Kira ass! I swear if she wasn't my sister I would say let's tag team her!

Me : Yeah I did but I got a place to stay, it's all good Stinkk. I'm with baby daddy lol

Stinkk : Long as you good boo. I'll call you once I get off work okay. Love you.

Me : Love you too Stinkk, and okay.

After I got finish texting Keondra, I checked my message from Yandy.

Yandy (my pud) : Hey pud. How you feeling? You want some company?

Me : Yes please! Before JuJu ass kill me!

Yandy (my pud) : Why what happen? Never mind girl, I'm on my way.

Me : Okay

Yandy (my pud) : what you want to eat?

Me : Aw you love me ☺️
I want a fish sandwich, everything with hots, fries and a half n half. Get the food from NY fried chicken please, there French fries are the best!

Yandy (my pud) : Okay baby girl, getting the food then I'll be on my way.

I put my phone back on the night stand then turned the TV on so I could watch it.

JuJu finally came from out the bathroom. He walked into the walk in closet then came back out with his clothes.

"Where you going?" I asked with a pout.

"To the money" JuJu said getting dressed "Call me if you need anything" JuJu said kissing my forehead grabbing his keys, SnapBack then leaving.

"You got a good daddy" I said looking down at my little bump.

Once Yandy came we ate, talked, laughed, watched movies, laughed some more then went to sleep.

In JuJu bed, with snacks all over the place and a boot leg copy of 50 shades of grey playing on the TV.

-BODY GOALS!!!!! 🙌

-This chapter weeeeeeeak! I know but I'm updating again later on tonight so that should make up for it.

-Did y'all see 50 shades of grey tho? Wooooh! That movie!! I would have kindly took that car no questions asked! But I think she wanted to get that spanking lol okay I'm done, don't wanna spoil it. Anyways, be on the look out for another chapter later.

& the next chapter I'm gonna finish the night off, then skip a couple months.