45. THE GRAY STORM

I threw my head back and laughed for a solid minute before sobering up and looking back at her who was staring at me as if I was crazy

All the traces of previous humor left my face and was replaced with a glare, "Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Sylvia-" Adrian started to speak but I raised a hand to shut him up.

"If you wanted to, you would have told me before. She is old enough to speak for herself." I spoke cutting him off.

My eyes followed the ticking movement of his jaw but I quickly averted my gaze to the woman who was staring between the two of us in, somewhat, surprise.

"I'm Natalia Garcia, daughter of Santiago Garcia, the Portuguese capo." She introduced.

"Okay Natalia, listen here and listen good. You are in no position to marry him unless you're me, which you're clearly not, so move the fuck on and tell me why you are here?" I said, getting straight to the point.

She gaped at me and looked back to Adrian who had an agitated expression marred on his face, "Are you dumb? I just told you that my father made a deal with them." she sassed.

"A deal?" Adrian scoffed before continuing, "You mean the deal in which your father sent me some pathetic cocaine in exchange for his daughter?" He mocked.

My lips parted in shock but another emotion clouded my senses as I saw her walk closer to Adrian, who remained rooted to his spot probably unfazed by her antics, but I wasn't having any of it so ignoring the pain in my abdomen, I marched towards her silently and yanked her back by her hair.

She yelped by the sudden force and using all my strength, I tugged at her hair and pushed her on the glass coffee table which broke into shards due to the heavy impact of her body. She screamed in pain but I could not care less.

Boy, was I mad.

Aless and Xavier stood in their previous positions, with their guns drawn out, and Liam and Talia also came rushing inside after hearing the loud and obnoxious sound of her screams. In a swift motion, I took the gun from Adrian, which was tucked in the waistband of his trousers, and pointed it directly between her eyes.

"You either leave, or there's another war." I stated coldly.

I felt the warmth of Adrian's body right behind me and his hands came to rest on either sides of my waist as he steadied my shaking legs. I had no clue about how long I could stand but it was not much longer.

"This marriage is going to happen one way or another. Like it or not, principessa." She spat venomously.

"Very well, then." I pulled the safety off of the gun and shot at her shoulder.

She screamed clutching her shoulder. Her red hair sprawled on the ground, submerging with the blood that had started to ooze out of her shoulder and back as well, because of the glass shards. She fell unconscious almost instantly.