14. LASHING OUT

My hand found the vase sitting on a decoration table and I slapped it with the back of my hand throwing it to the ground

My action was followed multiple gasps but I couldn't care less.

"Sia." Aless called but I was on a roll.

Fucking good for nothing guards.

I thrashed the small glass table not caring about my now bleeding hand. I was about to go for the wall when two strong arms wrapped around my body and turned me around as I struggled to get free.

"That's it, Sylvia. You're hurting yourself." he spoke sternly and my body completely relaxed against his.

I was breathing heavily and glaring at the ground. Realising that Selena was also present in the room, I jumped away from him as if he burnt me.

He appeared hurt for a split second but masked it well.

"God, you're hand looks so fucking bad." Xavier said in concern.

Aless hugged me again trying to calm me down and, much to his happiness, it worked.

"I'm fine." I muttered.

Selena and Leah looked absolutely petrified but I could sense Selena's discomfort looking between Adrian and I so I created more distance.

"Let me see that." Both Adrian and Xavier said simultaneously.

"I can do that." they both spoke, again, simultaneously but this time looking at each other.

Cara looked like she'll burst out laughing any moment so I threw daggers at her with my eyes and that shut her up pretty quick.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much you both." I said and shook my head at Xavier who grumbled something in return and went upstairs to his designated room.

Ross used to share that room with him.

I gulped at the thought and a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up to see Christian standing on my left side.

"It's okay, my wife, I will marry you even if you are handicapped." he said keeping a hand on his heart.

I chuckled and everybody joined along. I squished his cheek with my left hand, "You're a babe." I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

He grinned goofily in return and I turned to Aless, "I need the name of the kid. Don't fucking argue."

He nodded knowing fully well that my voice left no room for argument.

I patched my hand up and showered afterwards. It was pretty hard since I couldn't use my right hand at all. I sliced my palm and there were other small cuts scattered all over. The back of my hand was swollen and bruised.

I changed into a fades jeans short with black full sleeved tee shirt before going downstairs.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked Aless.