7. OFF TO NEWYORK

In a flash, his hand cupped my ass and he picked me up before sitting me down on the vanity

In a flash, his hand cupped my ass and he picked me up before sitting me down on the vanity. He parted my legs with his hands and stood in between them.

I tugged at his lip with my teeth before sucking on it. He groaned in my mouth and took my bottom lip between his. A sudden jolt of current passed through my body and I wrapped my legs around his hips.

I cupped his face and deepened the kiss which felt urgent, desperate and passionate. He took my hands and intertwined our fingers before pushing them backwards on the mirror.

I moaned and he dived his tongue in my mouth. His tongue caressed mine and my brain went in a frenzy. I thrust my hips forward and met his hard bulge.

His touch was igniting a fire that was seemingly growing with every thrust. Our tongues danced together and he devoured my mouth like a starved man.

My head hit the mirror lightly as he leaned forward until our chests were flushed against each other's.

The need to be breathe soon kicked in and I tried breaking the kiss but he wasn't ready to let go just yet. He took my lips between his teeth and pulled at them repeatedly until blood oozed out.

I hissed and moaned simultaneously, not knowing how to react.

"Fuck." he muttered as he pulled away and looked in my eyes.

His eyes were almost black and bottom lip swollen with my teeth marks.

He was calm, now. More than calm. His breathing was even and his posture was relaxed. His eyes roamed my face over and over as if memorising every single feature.

"Don't go." he whispered resting his forehead against mine.

"Wednesday. I'll be back on Wednesday." I replied.

My breathing was gradually returning to its original pace.

He slowly, almost painfully slow, released my hands. I immediately cupped his face and saw that the back of my hands had his fingerprints and were slightly red.

"It's alright. You're calm, now. All the anger is gone. Drained." I whispered as if I were walking to a child.

His eyes snapped to my swollen, bruised and red lips and his tongue poked out and swiped across my bloody lips one last time before he nodded his head.

My lips parted and I looked down, playing with my fingers. I could feel his intense gaze directed on me and a moment later he grabbed my chin between his thumb and forefinger and made me look up in his eyes.

"Thank you for doing this." he spoke in a hoarse voice and kissed my forehead.

Why was he angry? Its like a switch flipped inside of him as soon as I told him that I'm leaving for NYC.

"I'll leave you to pack and then I'll drop you off." he added after a while and left.

My heart skipped multiple beats, if that's even possible.