21. CONFUSED

Warning: Graphic Violence Content

I stabbed a penknife in the knee of the person sitting in front of me. His screams filled the soundproof torture room and blood began to ooze out of his knee like a fountain, splattering on my white dress shirt.

I twisted the knife making him scream louder. His face had turned beet red and a thin layer of sweat covered his face and bare torso. Keeping the knife in place, I took a step backwards to fold my sleeves up to my elbows before asking, "Are you going to tell me now?"

"WHAT?!" he screamed in pain.

I punched him square in the jaw and his head swung to the left side, "LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOICE WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!" My angry voice boomed in the room.

"I don't know anything about that, please, I am telling the truth." He whimpered.

I scoffed loudly and pulled the small knife out before throwing it on the floor. His screams were nothing but music to my ears at the moment.

He was the man who was keeping tabs on Selena and his name was Dave Romero. He was working for the French from the past three years.

"What are they planning to do?" I inquired.

He laughed throwing his head back as soon as I asked him about their motive. My jaw clenched and I picked up the pliers before I grabbed his left hand and started taking the nails out one by one. His laughter turned into screams and he started to thrash in his chair.

One of my men stepped forward and tightened the ropes before holding him painfully tight by the shoulders to stop him from moving. I continued to move to the right hand and did the same.

"STOP!" he screamed in agony.

"Not until you tell me." I countered and pulled the last nail out.

"I will! I will!" he agreed.

I threw the pliers on the table and turned to him, waiting for an answer.

"They're going to, going to fuck you all. Starting from your whore." He spoke maliciously.

My fists clenched and I punched him in the nose followed by the crack of his bone but I didn't stop, I kept punching him until I heard zio Leo's voice.

"Stop it, Adrian." He spoke calmly.

I brought my hand back to my side and took the gun out of my waistband before shooting Dave right between his eyes.

After tucking my gun back, I turned around and stormed out. I could hear footsteps behind me and knew it was zio who followed me up to my room.

"What's going on?" he asked as soon as he entered the room behind me.

"I was interrogating him, zio." I deadpanned and walked to the bathroom.