EPILOGUE

I descended the stairs after taking a shower, dressed in Ian's white sweatshirt and my black tights

I descended the stairs after taking a shower, dressed in Ian's white sweatshirt and my black tights. I heard the sounds coming from the living room and I followed them to see the most beautiful sight in the world.

A sight I would never get used to, no matter what.

"Say daddy, come on." Ian whispered, holding Rafael in his arms.

Rafael, in turn, only giggled softly making me coo at the both of them

Rafael, in turn, only giggled softly making me coo at the both of them. Ian's head whipped in my direction and he flashed me one of his charming smiles.

"When will he start speaking?" He huffed.

I chuckled and shook my head, "Ian, he's just three months old."

"I know, I just want to...hear him call me his dad."

"He will have patience." I said and settled on the couch beside them.

As soon as Rafael saw me, he started to wiggle in Ian's hold and leaned his body completely towards me. I took him from Ian and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"I can't believe we had a child." I said while cocooning Rafael to my chest.

"You have given me literally everything I could ever ask for. I can believe in anything when it comes to you." He whispered and I leaned in his chest as his arms came to wrap around us.

I found out that I was three months pregnant after we came back from our honeymoon in Bali. Ian was ecstatic the moment I broke the news to him but he also became a mother hen. He barely let me step foot outside and gave me meals five times a day.

By the end of my last trimester, I had grown utterly irritated by his mere presence always looming above my head like a goddamn sword. He got the message and toned down his behavior just by a notch.

"What are you thinking?" he asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I am always thinking about you and now Rafael, too."

"I'd say I am jealous but he's our baby."

"I am glad that you understand." I retorted sarcastically.