BONUS CHAPTER (1)

"Sia!" I heard Adrian's voice before he came into my line of sight

"Fuck!" he muttered a curse under his breath as soon as he looked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"You look absolutely delectable." He commented and walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

I chuckled and pecked his lips, "I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you, even more, gattina." He said back and buried his head in my neck.

"How did the meeting go?" I asked as I pushed his hands away to slide the jacket off.

"Great." He mumbled and kissed my jaw.

"Ian." I groaned. "There are people waiting for us downstairs."

He pulled away with a locked jaw, "I told you not to throw a fuckin' party."

"I didn't and you know it." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Don't fuckin' roll your eyes at me." He warned.

I rolled my eyes once again just to annoy him further and he narrowed his eyes before wrapping a hand around my throat and pushing me against the wall.

"Ian, n-" I started to say but was cut off by his lips.

I moaned in his mouth as he sucked on my bottom lip but I pushed at his chest and he stumbled back a little.

"Freshen up and come downstairs." I said, out of breath.

"You're not off the hook." He threatened with his forefinger pointed at me but walked to the bathroom, nonetheless.

I sighed and gave myself a once over as I fixed my hair. Today was our second anniversary and mom and Zia Xenia had thrown us a party even after we insisted that we want to keep it small and simple.

I ran a hand over my black silk dress before making my way downstairs. I could hear the loud chatter resonating throughout the house making me feel a bit uneasy.

I wasn't a fan of being surrounded by crowds, it's no secret.

"Sia!" I heard Cara's voice and I looked to my left to see her waiting for me at the foot of the stairs.

"Cara mia!" I exclaimed in excitement and hurried to hug her.

She wrapped me in a tight hug, "I missed you so much!"

Cara and Javier had gone on a family trip with their kids, Lucia and Luciano, to Huawei for three weeks.

"I missed you, too. How was the trip?" I asked pulling away.

"It was great! I had the best tan of my life." She gushed making me chuckle.

"I can see that. You look hot." I winked making her laugh.