FUN FACTS

Hey!

I hope y'all are doing great. I am just doing this thing where I write little facts about my books that none of you OBVIOUSLY know.

So without further ado;

1. I was going to kill Xenia/Xander in this book. ALMOST DID, LOL.

2. Ryan was meant to fall head over heels for Sylvia and actually try and court her.

3. Sylvia was to leave for New York after all this mess and come back years later to be united with Adrian at the end of the book.

4. Selena was NOT a nice character.

5. Ross' death was not planned. It was just something I wrote to stir trouble.

6. The scene in which Sylvia came home to find Augustine Aguillard with his father was inspired by FAI when Michael broke into Xenia's house after the party.

7. I hadn't planned on Selena and Alexander's relationship but when he was looking after her, I thought why not. Lol.

8. Darius' character in this book was to be introduced in the same chapter in which Ian and Sia flew to Portugal. They were to have their first meeting in Portugal.

9. I sketched Obrien's character last moment, as usual.  *rolling my eyes*

10. The only scene that I had planned from the very beginning (even before I started the book) was the one in which the three girls were brought home after being kidnapped and Sylvia was ACTUALLY supposed to die.

11. I had a crossover in mind ever since I knew I was going to write 'Sinbound.' ;)

12. I had planned to stop writing about the Knight family but I might just have continued the chain and am already four chapters down in the new book. (Hint: It's Rafael's book)

13. Everything I write is spontaneous.

Anyways, I am done now.

Thank you for reading, x