~ 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 ~

Story: The Willows Are Forbidden

Summary:  When Rachel Ferguson decided to move to New Hampshire with her grandma rose after her parents' dreadful death that completely changed her and her brother's lives she not only finds that huge impact in her life dreadful and humiliating but also hard to leave.

When it is that she decides to move to Hampshire for her futures life's sake not just for hers but for her brothers--she not only thinks it's a good idea for that reason but also for them to cope with their loss. Everything later comes downhill when she comes to realize that this change was going to change her life, even more, when she meets-- 'The Willows' more specifically, the intimidating--Wyatt Willows.

But what was more than terrifying is the dark secret they held--A fantasy that Rachel only thought existed in novels and books she watched and read. Clearly, she was shown wrong when she meets them.

A/N: Hey! I hope you guys enjoy the story. That I didn't expect myself to write about wolves. (need I mind you this isn't the usual 'she finds her mate kind of stuff. This is ✨different✨but of course maybe in the future ill create one like that ;)) lol. But hey! there is always a first to everything. I hope you guys stick around till the end. If you want to check out my other story 'NOT AGAIN' please do, I swear I still haven't recovered. I'll leave a description for you. Down here.

Hannah Lee-24 is a recent college graduate who is not willing to love again and she isn't planning to over the dreadful past love she once had. But when she gets a job as an accountant at Anderson's Company, will she change her mind when she lands her eyes on her intriguing boss? Or will she continue to stick to her plans?

Steven Anderson-28 CEO of Andersons. co is a guy who never expected himself to like anyone or have an attraction towards someone but when he steps upon Hannah Lee as being his accountant he just can't get his eyes off her, she is too fascinating. He just wants her but she won't give in. Will his charms win her over?

A/N: Anyway that being said. I hope you enjoy this new story! MUCH LOVE.