Ch:19 ~𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈~

—

Before we had left the park Clayton didn't forget to say bye to Wyatt which made me hate how much I loved the interaction and the effect he had on Clay. He seemed out of it but was able to disguise it in front of Clayton as they had exchanged a couple of words.

We were now at home and I didn't know about anyone else but I needed a good shower. It was very much needed.

Rose had said her goodbyes to Jasmine and headed straight to her bedroom before saying goodnight to both Clay and me. It was nearly 8 in the night which was very early for me so I headed to the shower.

Clayton as always went to his room and began to watch - you guessed it. Arthur. I swear he never has anything better to watch than that.

Stripping off my clothes I headed into my bathroom and turned on the water to the steamy right amount of temperature. I.made sure to play some music on my phone. When a series of music from 'Daughter' began playing  I removed the remaining clothing and headed inside. I loved the hotness in the water making contact with my skin, it felt very much relaxing.

When I finished up washing up for about 30 minutes in the shower I wrapped my towel around me and headed out not before letting out a terrified gasp when I saw the scene before me.

Wyatt was there sitting in my desk chair going over my CDs.

I couldn't move for a second when he turned and trailed his eyes up and down my body but composed back to my eyes after a minute. That's when I realized I only had a towel on. Shit. I gave him a long-lasting glare when I walked to my drawer and pulled out underwear and bra. "What the hell are you doing here...in my room?" I whispered yelled as I grabbed an oversized shirt and began to head towards the bathroom.

I didn't give him a chance to answer before I shat my door and dressed quickly. What the hell is this guy thinking? Does he have any respect for just coming into my home and room! like this?

I opened the door forcefully still staring daggers into his eyes. "You might want to remove that sexy scowl off your face, you're going to stay like that," He said making my stomach knot in butterflies. Jesus Christ, Rachel.

"Isn't that a good thing? At least I'll stay sexy," I said before thinking what was going to come out of my mouth but it was too late they had come out already and Wyatt was now stood walking over to me. "Didn't I make myself clear earlier?" I let out once he was in front of me. He let out a sigh before moving both hands to both sides of my shoulders.

"No, explain it to me again," He said as he began to move his hands down my arms towards my upper waist. I looked him in the eyes with a what-the-hell-are-you-doing expression. I couldn't talk I felt as if his touch was sending direct chills up and down my body.

I finally had the courage to speak."I mentioned that I wanted you to leave me alone," I wanted to say in a cold tone but we both heard how none of that tone came out. His hands began to move lower in my waist as he looked deeper into my eyes.

"Is that..." He paused leaning in next to my ear. I closed my eyes not wanting him to get a reaction out of me. But closing my eyes said as much."...what you really want?" He asked kissing down my neck towards my shoulder.

"I...just don't like how you act," I whispered not knowing how to talk or express what I'm feeling anymore because his hands had moved to my hips and had given it a gentle squeeze.

"And I said I was sorry, but that didn't seem to satisfy you...so what do you want, Rachel?" He asked as my breath hitched when his breath hit my weak spot. My collar bone. I let out a small whimper and moan making him smile into my skin.

When he began to give teasing kisses I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled his head up to me and kissed him senselessly. He right away picked up my drift and kissed back as hard and needy as me.

When he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He sat in my bed with me straddling his lap. The only shirt I had on was not working with my deep desires right now. My underwear and his jeans being the only thing making contact under us were making my insides go wild. I couldn't take it I wanted him to have a part of his skin be in contact with mine.

As his hands left my waist and reached my thighs that were wrapped around him I felt my underwear soak wet. I reached the hem of his shirt and removed it swiftly off him, not pulling away from the kiss. Automatically my hands went up to his warm chest, super warm chest. I felt like cuddling him until I fell asleep, but now I had other needs.

I wasn't naive to sleep with him I just needed him to touch me somewhere, anywhere. We pulled away from the kiss to look at each other and just by the looks we gave each other we knew what we wanted.

We kissed again and again as we struggled to remove my underwear but managed to remove it.

Once he did he looked up at me and smirked. "Show me how you want me to touch you," He said cupping my left cheek into his palm. I leaned into it and shut my eyes.

"Like this," I grabbed his hand and led it down to my thigh first then slowly up to the pool of wetness in between my middle. When it came in contact I automatically stiffened and moaned with my eyes still shut.

"Fuck, your so wet for me already," He said and all I did is stay silent and began to move his hand back and forth on my wet folds. My breathing became rapid and rapid by the minute.

I finally opened my eyes to see Wyatt looking deeply into my eyes and features smiling. I smiled back and kissed him hard as his fingers still moved skillfully on my clit. I felt myself coming close to my climax.

"Come, baby," Wyatt whispered in between our kisses. The nickname almost made me lose control and take him here and now but that wouldn't happen at least not now.

When he moved two fingers inside me rapidly I finally came undone, panting and moaning hard into his shoulder. I thanked God for his shoulder to muffle my moans. I wouldn't want anybody to come barging in here.

As Wyatt removed his fingers from inside me slowly I kept my head buried in his shoulder feeling sweat forming in my forehead so much for taking a shower earlier.

Wyatt lifted up my head and kissed me tenderly, and passionately. Not like our other heated ones but a soft one, a different one. "Your so fucking amazing," He whispered onto my lips making me smile. I suddenly felt bad for not pleasing him so I moved my fingers down towards his jeans but he put a hold onto my hand.

I looked up at him questionably. "Not today,"

"But you didn't-"

He put a finger to my lips and whispered, "Don't worry I got my own pleasure by hearing your beautiful moans while touching your tight pussy," I was automatically thrown aback and blushed. He moved his thumb under my eyes and rubbed it tenderly. "I have to go...I'll see you tomorrow," He said standing up with me still wrapped around him, it looked like he didn't want to leave but had to.

He gently placed me down into my bed and kissed me once again. He placed his shirt back on before walking towards my window.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Is he...? He is crazy if he is planning on jumping out the window. Before I can say anything he smirked and jumped out. I right away placed my hand over my mouth and ran to the window to see he had landed swiftly on the floor.

I sighed a breath of relief before he took off towards the dark woods. Wait- why is he- Didn't he bring a car?

What the hell? I stood there for a moment thinking then eventually got away from the window and placed my underwear back on. I'll have to ask tomorrow.

I went to the bathroom to clean up then laid back on my bed, thinking. God, why am I feeling like this? I've never felt like this with anybody.

I smiled like a little girl and twirled around in my stomach, burying my face into my pillow.