Ch:35 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉...

—

The whole weekend that came Scarlet was here to comfort me at all times. I completely adored for having her in my life. She was my venting machine. When I explained everything in short detail she went completely mad and almost dialed him but didn't once I stopped her from doing so.

It was the hardest two days of my life to pass through. And I for sure knew there was more to come. I wasn't going to make this easy for myself, but I had to. He was the first-ever person to make me feel many things.

Not any of the relationships I've had made me feel this way. He made me feel things I didn't even know I can feel.

It was hard to keep my emotions at bay from Rose and Clayton. It was even worst from the fact that I knew Rose knew about everything now.

I mentioned and explained everything to scarlet and she was as confused as I was when she admitted it to me.

What has my life turned into?

It was supposed to be easier not way more difficult.

"I can't face him." I groaned.

"You have to one way or another, babes." Scarlet rubbed my arm as I laid my head on her lap.

I almost lost track knowing how long it has been since we've been stuck in my bedroom sloping. Well, mostly me. Scarlet has just been my security blanket through this.

"I know."

"Do you want to order some food?"

"Nah, Rose is going to get suspicious. I should cook something for everyone, it would get my head out of things." I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Sure, I'll help."

She can't be serious right now.

"Scar!"

"What?" She froze as she was placing on her slippers.

"I can't let you help me when you've been here with me all this time and let me sulked all over you. It wouldn't be fair for me or to you." I exclaimed as she rolled her eyes and passed me, and ran down the stairs.

"Don't you dare!" I ran after her.

"What is all the shouting about?" We heard Rose exclaim as we arrived down the stairs. She was placing away some books she had in her arms. Clayton sat on the couch watching TV as he muttered something about "Girls".

"Scarlet is not letting me cook," I shouted frustratedly as all of us headed to the kitchen.

"None of you are cooking. I'm cooking tonight." Rose said as we both stopped arguing, and gaped at her.

"No." Both Scar and I said in unison.

"Fine, all of us can cook, and put our own part in." Scarlet and I looked at each other thoughtfully before looking back at her with an eyebrow raised. "Do you guys even have in mind what to cook?" She asked making Scarlet and I bite our lips nervously.