Ch: 3 ~𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓎𝑒𝓈 ~

—I decided to ditch the window and instead go downstairs to see what it was

I decided to ditch the window and instead go downstairs to see what it was. When I reached downstairs I looked around the dark house and checked one of Grandma rose's drawers, but nothing. When I check the other's near the kitchen I thankfully find a flashlight. I smiled satisfied and went to open the door slowly not wanting it to creak.

Not opening widely I just get out squishing my body in between the door and the wall. As I'm finally outside I realized I didn't need the light of the flashlight since there was a full moon tonight and the light of it contrasted perfectly into the trees.

Walking down the house wood stairs I walked over to where I heard all the fuss from my window. I walked further and further but didn't hear anything. So, I just came out here for nothing? Well, that's great, isn't it?

When I took a last glance around the trees surrounding me I decided to turn back around and leave but when I crashed and fell right down to the floor. I looked up to see what made me fall flat my ass to the ground. No. Fucking. Way. My heart completely stopped.

Its silver eyes just looked deeply into mine. This couldn't be real. How?

Even by the little light of the moon, I could tell it was a...werewolf. A big white wolf with silver eyes. I continued to just look at it dumbstruck. How is even possible? Does it want to harm me? What do I do? It just continued to stare as if trying to observe something in me. It was odd as hell.

Deciding not to do anything since I was frozen in fear I shut my eyes wishing this was not even real. It's just a dream. Of course, it's just a dream. There could be no way that was real. It isn't even going to be there when you open back your eyes. Watch.

Opening my eyes as I predicted it wasn't there anymore. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and I stood and ran for my life back into the house.

What the hell did I just witness?

>>>

The next morning I woke not knowing what to believe. Did I really see...that? Or was I hallucinating? Either if it was real I wasn't going to mention anything. The last thing I want is for Clayton to be afraid of a wolf and not feel safe here. Jeez, that sounds weird. Or I didn't want Grandma Rose to think I'm crazy.

As I brushed and washed my face. I put on a little light makeup then put on the clothes I picked out last night. I wasn't even in no mood to be going to school after last night. But I had to, so I had to put on my big girl pants and go.

I went over to Clay's room and saw him all dressed up already sitting in his bed. "Morning, Clay!" I said trying to sound excited over the 'big day'. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. "You excited?" I asked and he sighed but shook his head convincingly. I gave him a sly smirk and walked over to him. "Grab your backpack then we'll go eat breakfast, OK?" I said.