Ch:5 ~ 𝒯𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝒶𝓉~

During the rest of the classes, Scarlet and I had to take our separate ways until our last period came which was: psychology.  Great, just great. The worst subject of all at least for me. Now, where is- Oh, never mind. 

"Hey, Rachy," Scarlet shouted as we both made our way in front of our next class. What is it with everyone making up their own nicknames for me? Never in my life did I ever hate my name so much. 

"Hello, Scar," I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and we both finally stood beside each other, but before we could have a friendly hug some warm body forced its way in between us, not just one but- another 2. I furrowed my eyes and looked to see who it was and I wish I hadn't even looked. It was the so-called- what was it...'The Willows?' 

The first that came past us was the emotionless dude that didn't even laugh with the rest of his squad earlier, he just winked at both of us and went in while the other one that seemed carefree didn't even take a short glance at me but his eyes were glued on Scarlet intently. I noticed Scarlet's nasty glare. I could tell she didn't much appreciate it to be pushed to the side. "Can't you guys say 'excuse me' or something?" She exclaimed angrily. I just looked at her funny with a what-are-you-doing face. 

"Feisty." He said to her looking at her up and down. Eww, I thought. He was literally looking at her like if she was his next meal. I raised my eyebrows and scratched the side of my head awkwardly. "Sorry, for the disturbance we are just trying not to be late, you know?" He said and then like that he went inside the class. 

I was about to head into the class as well but that was when I laid my eyes on the silver eyes I saw earlier that I stood still in my spot. How in the hell did I not notice his presence behind Mister pervert? I continued to look into his for a good few seconds before he broke into a smile and gestured me to go inside. "You, lady's go first," He said to both Scarlet and I. Oh, god help me now. He is such a gentleman. Or maybe not what if it's all just a mask for us to get won over his charms. 

Scarlet smiled and headed inside. "Well, at least one of them is well mannered. Come on, Rach." She loudly whispered so he can purposely hear. I just shook my head and looked back at him sternly.

"Thanks," I said with a short smile and headed inside. I wasn't going to stand any longer to be friends with the pervert squad. Scar and I took a seat on the side of the classroom as the teacher fixed something up on the board. I noticed Mister gentleman making his way to his group at the side of the room. I seriously needed to find out their names instead of calling them by weird nicknames. That makes me think-- they weren't even here yesterday. 

"Ok, people," Mr. Shantler- the psychology teacher that I learned was grumpy as hell exclaimed. "Today, we are going to begin a so-called argumentive research on if Eating disorders mental illnesses." He said as he wrote 'Is an eating disorder considered a psychological problem?' on the board. Of, course it is. "We will be working on pairs depending on your argument if you think--yes, it is a psychological problem or--no, it's not a physiological problem." He explained drawing a yes or no chart on the board. 

"Is he serious? I don't want to work with a stranger," Scarlet whispered in my ear. I looked over at her and gave her a look that expressed I didn't want to either. 

"Now, I want every one of you to come up and write your name under where you best desire," Mr. Shantler exclaimed putting the markers down for us to walk up and put our names under our choice. I waited for a few people to go up first then I went up to write my own under 'ʏᴇꜱ, ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ'. 

>>>

"Ok, since we've estimated our opinions. That means we all also have your assigned partners." Mr. Shantler smiled evilly. Wait, how? Doesn't he need to assign them? "Maybe your wondering how? Well, the name beside your name is going to be your research partner. That makes the whole research argumentive since your partner is going to have the opposite opinion as you," He explained successfully. Well, that's stupid. "This assignment can be worked at home and during class hours, but it's preferred at home," Of, course it is.