Ch:22 ~𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒢𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈~

—

Nothing can explain how much emotion I was feeling the moment I found out Wyatt and his brothers were werewolves. (Well during the time only two of them were. But soon you'll know what I'm talking about when you continue reading the story of my life.) I had so many emotions running through my body during that moment that I couldn't come to realize how many things I felt. I'm barely realizing till now that I'm thinking about it.

Fear, Shock, Excitement, Adrenaline, confusion, and love.

He made me hold so many emotions.

I was so confused but then I also felt certain about something that night. And that is how much I was in love with him.

And I didn't even know it.

He basically had confessed what I wanted to know that night just so I can be sure about my own feelings.

When I found out and saw it with my own eyes that he was a werewolf I was scared, shocked, amazed and of course I only thought it happened in another life in books and movies. But I couldn't be more thankful that I saw it with my own eyes because if he would've just said he was a wolf then I would think he was joking and lying to me so I'm actually glad I got to see it with my own eyes and not just that I got to see it with someone by my side. Scarlet.

Ugh, I love her so much till this day. I'll die if I ever lose her.

Anyway, I just wanted to confirm my actual feelings during that moment in my life because my old self didn't really know what she was feeling during that moment in her life. That being said continue on with the story that changed my life completely *Wink**WInk*

Sincerely, Old Rachel.

***

I was completely and utterly bewildered for so many reasons at once. Firstly, Wyatt is a freaking werewolf. A werewolf I tell you! Not just him but Oliver, and maybe even Cole. Secondly, how the hell is this even possible at all. Lastly, Wyatt and I basically became official now. Even worst when I found out he was a wolf. I chose the worst timing.

I continued to dress up in some comfy clothes and looked at myself in my mirror for a long period of time. And not just to look at me but to think. A series of questions were going through my head.

Why may I always overthink stuff?

Just take deep breaths and go on with the flow.

As I ran down the stairs I was thankful to just see Clayton seated eating breakfast. I don't know if I could face Rose knowing the person she doesn't like very much is a wolf. God that sounds so weird.

"Hey Clayton, where's Grandma?" I poured myself some black coffee not even caring to put milk or creamer. I noticed another plate of breakfast beside Clayton.