Ch:32~𝑅𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉~

*Part of this chapter might trigger some  readers*—

I stood with mouth agape and frozen once he asked the question and I looked down at the bowl in my hands and finally answered. "Um, just came to grab this bowl of dip for chips," I said awkwardly.

He nodded before stalking towards me until he was in front of me completely. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before looking down at the bowl. "Have you tasted it?" He asked as he looked right at me again.

Did he not know anything about personal space? Cause I am sure as hell he does not know anything about it.

"No."

"Try it." He said absently taking something from behind me. He dipped a chip and held it out to me. "Here." I looked down at the chip in his hands for a second then before I could decline Wyatt's voice startled me.

"Get. Away. From. Her." He spoke coldly. I looked back at Cole to see him smirking at his brother then dropped the chip into the bowl, clearing his throat and backing away.

"Calm down, brother I didn't touch your precious princess." Sarcasticness was clearly laced in his voice. "Not that she would mind. Right Rachel?" He asked pulling a strand of hair behind my ear making Wyatt go beast mode and push him away. He took the bowl from my hands and placed it on the counter before grabbing me and placing me behind him.

What the hell is happening?

"This is the fucking last time I tell you this so listen clearly. Don't ever think of getting close to her or even think about her, so stay the fuck away. You hear me, brother?" He didn't let him answer before pulling me up the stairs with him.

As soon as we arrived at what I assume was his room I began to look around at the blank walls and the single mattress in his room. The only thing that made it lively here was the window that showed a little reflection of the trees in the dark night.

I wondered what he did here in his free time.

I looked back to where he was standing, looking at me. I simply stood in my spot picking my nails with each other. He finally walked to me and grabbed me by the shoulders pushing me down in his bed making my eyes widen.

"Wyat-"

"What the hell am I gonna do with you, huh?" He asked seriously holding himself up on his elbows. I simply looked into his silver eyes that held mine hostage.

He was making me feel so much emotion that I couldn't even process anything he was saying. All I could do was just look into his eyes that have attracted me since the first day I laid eyes on them.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him hard making him take an intake of air. They felt perfect and soft on mine. As soon as he pulled away he buried his face in my neck before pulling back and removing his shirt swiftly then mine afterward.