Ch.26 ~𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔~

—

My eyes felt extremely heavy as I looked in front of us into the nice pond reflecting the thin moon's only light in the darkness.

I knew now why Wyatt said it looked terrifying in the night, but that was only five percent of what I was feeling right now knowing a wolf was basically beside me and Wyatt of course.

Wyatt continued to twirl my hair from above me as I felt his shallow breathing, and moving chest under me. It was so comforting. He felt super duper warm.

It felt so right being with him here. It felt extremely right, and it scared me because I've never felt this way towards anybody, but also exciting.

"What are you thinking about?" Wyatt's voice startled me. I was surprised by his question. Doesn't he know how to read minds even more; mine. But I wasn't going to remind him. Not now with the things, I'm thinking.

"About our mind-blowing sex," I whispered into his chest as I gave it teasing kisses. He took my chin in his and gave me a long wet peck on the lips before pulling away and looking intently into my eyes.

"I'm falling for you so hard," He said seriously. My eyes widened at the sudden straightforward comment. He continued."And there isn't anything I can do about it." He teased my parted lips and smirked when he saw my flustered face. I was shocked down to hell.

My playful instincts came back and I spoke, "Are you saying this just because of the mind-blowing sex we had, or because you actually mean it." I questioned but regretted it instantly when he removed his fingers from my lips and his face turned stoned serious. He picked his shirt and pants and began to put them on. "Wyatt?" I whispered kind of scared from his quick actions.

He grabbed my own panties and bra and threw them over to me. "Place them back on." He growled animistically. I was completely terrified that I began to shake as I placed them on and grabbed my shoes to place them on as well.

When I got done I looked over at Wyatt who was trying to steady his breath and had his back to me. Oliver's words suddenly came to my head. Our wolf came out without our permission. We were angry. He isn't angry, is he?

I continued to look at his breathing back and continued to shake. "W-Wyatt are you...ok?" I stuttered. His back automatically stopped breathing and he turned back around to look at me. I almost flinched as he came stalking towards me but his face wasn't angry, It was terrified. He looked scared.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and laid my head into his chest. I breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't seem as angry. "I'm sorry." I apologized for my earlier assumption. It was completely immature of me to say something like that when he was obviously pouring his emotions out to me of how he felt about me.

"Don't be."

"No, it wasn't right for me to say that when you...opened up to me about how you feel. I'm deeply sorry." I whispered at the end of my sentence. I felt extremely bad for coming up with my stupid questions.