Ch.14 ~𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈~

—

The next morning I woke up with a major headache. Of course, dang it. Why did I have to drink that much? It took me a while to notice the coffee smell come from downstairs.

I quickly came down from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my ugly hair. Yesterday- God, last night. That is so embarrassing. He brought me into my room, removed my makeup, and I hugged him too much.

Quickly, I went to my room and checked for any messages. And there were two from Scar.

Scarlet:

I heard you left with Wyatt ;)

Scarlet:

Well, have fun. I sure as hell am.

Me:

Yes, I did but nothing happened. Did something happen with you?

Ugh. Is she serious? Wait, does that mean she had...sex with Oliver? I swear if he begins to ignore her on Monday I'll kick his ass. Who the hell will he think he is if he did that?

Gosh, I need to let Wyatt know I'm sorry on Monday. Wait, no. I have his number. Yes, I can get rid of the embarrassment to face him. Quickly I went to my school bag and dug for the gummed paper he put his phone number in. After digging I finally found it and put his number into my phone.

God, what do I say?

Me:

Hey, it's Rachel. I'm so very sorry for last night. I feel very bad. I don't know how to repay you.

Yes, that's decent.

"Rachel?!" I hear Rose's screams coming from downstairs. Ok, I'll leave it here and wait for his reply. Why am I freaking out? Geez. I leave the phone on top of my white dresser and head out of my room.

"Morning!" I said wincing at my own voice. Rose notices and shakes her head before serving me some black coffee. I walked over towards Clayton who was already munching on some sausage. I swear he never waits for me. "Hey, Clay, Clay," I rubbed his messy curls and sat next to him.

"Morning, Rachel. Did you get home late?" He asked as Rose placed my steaming mug of coffee in front of me.

"Um, I didn't check the time. Why?" I asked blowing on my coffee.

"Cause I heard a lot of noise from downstairs last night, almost like somebody fell," He said taking a bite of his small baking piece. Crap, was I really that drunk?

"Oh, yeah, I was running up the stairs and then tripped. I couldn't wait to get to bed," I smiled at him and then looked at Rose who didn't look too pleased.

"I'll feel the same way too," He said almost making me laugh. Geez, I seriously need to thank Wyatt for last night. I feel so bad for him having to deal with me.